• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

nzxt x73 360mm cooler

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Sorry, I just noticed this, you seem to be adding new things to your PC all the time.

The NZXT AIO has a decent looking cold plate and pump combo, you have to pay a lot more before they get any better looking than that.

What sort of temperatures are you getting now? How do they compare to your previous cooler?

freakdaddy64

Recruit
well with cam it idles around 44 to 46 c while gaming it runs 54 to 60 c but with the ryzen master software which is suppoed to be more accurate it idles around 36 to 37 and liquid temp runs 28 to 31 at idle and i have it set on performance. while gaming its avg 6 to 10 degrees cooler. im going to set to silent mode and see how it does and i can set custom if i want,its my first time with aio so ill learn as i go and so far i really like it and the aer rgb fans are awsome and i can control the rgb ring and logo seperatly.

KeyboardDemon

So with that drop in temperature you should also see an increase in overall CPU speed with higher boost clocks bring achieved.

KeyboardDemon

Temps were almost always below 55c with a few jumps into the low 60s, easily 10c below what I am getting with my Wraith Prism cooler.

Have your GPU temperatures been affected at all, such as maybe a slight increase?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements