• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group

Been a lifetime cod player since the beginning. I'm 30, just chillin and havin fun. Played on the circuit for a while with Modern Warfare 2 and Blops. Played mostly SnD back then but I've turned more towards TDM and Dom now. Hit me up if you think we can mesh and play. Need a group.

TeamTwD

Recruit
Hello @Blitzkrieg-TXs -

It sounds like you may be a proper fit for This We'll Defend. We are a mature adult clan; both casual and competitive. We have a multiplayer branch and a warzone branch. We do things slightly different as we are military structured but definitely a place where you won't fall through the crack no matter how big we may get. Please feel free to check us out and come speak with us today.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnABtN3zCc

You can also add me on Discord directly: iTzHoLT#9214

jdl226

Recruit
Title: TacticalGaming.net

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Multi Cross Platform Old School Style Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
CoachKRiLLiN Multi 2.18 K/D Old Man looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 3
U Cool old style warzone fragmovie Call of Duty Media 0
ProjectMyhm4130 Button Layouts - Making do is getting old. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
SamimSupreme OLD Grau VS NEW Grau Call of Duty Media 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Old Newbie The Lobby 2
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi [OFG] Old Fart Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
K The good old infinite story game The Lounge 5
B Xbox Live Over 40 years old? Play COD WW2 on XBOX? Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi GATHERING THE OLD GAMERS Clan Recruitment 0
E patch 1.5. total victory, new or old? General Call of Duty 3
N CRAZY OLD MAN CAPTURES MY FRIEND (Story over COD Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
L Im looking for a team that plays compitive call of duty I'm 16 years old. Clan Chat 1
O Old Man Clan recruiting Clan Chat 3
F Old Guy Intro The Lobby 9
P Multi Old XGN/XGC Thread Clan Chat 96
Larry_Imported Hello..New.."old" guy here. The Lobby 5
James_Imported Hello... An old member - kind of. The Lobby 3
O PSN Old Man Clan. Over 30s PS3 casual gaming. Clan Recruitment 1
Tthizzle88 Too old for Chuck E. Cheese? (Story Time) | Black Ops 2 AN94 48-9 Hardpoint Video Games 0
Uzi How old are you? The Lounge 4
Oceane Check this out! 12 year old buying MW3? Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CODForums is 3 years old! CoDForums Announcements 1
P 32 yr old prestige 4 mw2 looking 4 clan Clan Recruitment 1
A Different kinds of Claymores, Adapted from the old kind. General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 20. Story Time | What Happened at The Senior Year Picnic: High School Seniors Call of Duty Media 0
mWarlord COD WarZone Operators Pets Call of Duty Media 0
V Cod copy file !! Bug General Call of Duty 0
S Concerns for the future of CoD Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T If COD Was Real Life The Lounge 0
A Just a girl playing some cod Call of Duty Media 1
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
Delta v Force COD: BB45 Call of Duty Media 0
C selling my account in cod:mw Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Transfer MW COD points to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C new to forum but not cod The Lobby 1
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 4
A Recently new girl gamer cod video channel Call of Duty Media 0
Y Multi Looking for a clan on COD cold war zombie Clan Chat 2
Delta v Force COD: Black Ops (Cold War) MV Call of Duty Media 0
BLAAZED Multi Looking for people to help me/each other with the double kill camos on rocket launchers on COD CW MP Clan Chat 0
H COD Cold War ) Opinie General Call of Duty 4
russiansteveo Looking for COD CW team to play Outbreak with Call of Duty Media 0
billydakidxx Xbox Live Looking for COD CW team Clan Recruitment 2
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
T Price Drop For COD-BOCW?? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0