• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Old School Gamer looking for an old school team

Allenthe101

Recruit
I'm 30 My GT is Dodge Outlaw
I'm an old school CoD player I've been playing on teams since W@W thru Black ops II. I recently picked up CoD WWII and played every game since then. I'm a casual player but I also like other games such as Battlefield, Fallout, and Red Dead Redemption II. I can talk mad trash and through down some great numbers my K/D is 1.05 if that still matters any more. I'm not on any team right now but I would like to play with people who like the old style of Call of Duty not this over watch clone & copy BS also I would prefer if you would be 18-30 years old. I do hate kids who play M rated games.

TeamTwD

Recruit
Hey @Allenthe101

We are an adult, military structured, traditional clan that is 18+ minimum entry.

Fairly large from MW to CW; took a little break and are now forming for a return in Vanguard and Battlefield. If you would like to come play with us and see what we are about. Please feel free.

Add me directly; iTzHoLT#9214

Server Join: https://discord.gg/em5cuCZP5a

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,

Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD, SplitGate and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!

Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
A Multi Cross Platform Old School Style Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
N 6y old playing COD Call of Duty Media 0
SCUD_Hunter73 Multi Old Timer looking for hook ups!?! Clan Chat 3
T Can't play old maps? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Looking for a old PS3 account to play BO1 General Call of Duty 2
CoachKRiLLiN Multi 2.18 K/D Old Man looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 7
U Cool old style warzone fragmovie Call of Duty Media 0
ProjectMyhm4130 Button Layouts - Making do is getting old. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
SamimSupreme OLD Grau VS NEW Grau Call of Duty Media 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Old Newbie The Lobby 2
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi [OFG] Old Fart Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
K The good old infinite story game The Lounge 5
B Xbox Live Over 40 years old? Play COD WW2 on XBOX? Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi GATHERING THE OLD GAMERS Clan Recruitment 0
E patch 1.5. total victory, new or old? General Call of Duty 3
N CRAZY OLD MAN CAPTURES MY FRIEND (Story over COD Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
L Im looking for a team that plays compitive call of duty I'm 16 years old. Clan Chat 1
O Old Man Clan recruiting Clan Chat 3
F Old Guy Intro The Lobby 9
P Multi Old XGN/XGC Thread Clan Chat 96
Larry_Imported Hello..New.."old" guy here. The Lobby 5
James_Imported Hello... An old member - kind of. The Lobby 3
O PSN Old Man Clan. Over 30s PS3 casual gaming. Clan Recruitment 1
Tthizzle88 Too old for Chuck E. Cheese? (Story Time) | Black Ops 2 AN94 48-9 Hardpoint Video Games 0
Uzi How old are you? The Lounge 4
Oceane Check this out! 12 year old buying MW3? Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CODForums is 3 years old! CoDForums Announcements 1
P 32 yr old prestige 4 mw2 looking 4 clan Clan Recruitment 1
A Different kinds of Claymores, Adapted from the old kind. General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 20. Story Time | What Happened at The Senior Year Picnic: High School Seniors Call of Duty Media 0
E Multi mature gamer Clan Recruitment 3
E Multi mature gamer Clan Chat 1
[TpR]_RONNIE Multi just want to play with other like minded gamer's Clan Recruitment 0
A Recently new girl gamer cod video channel Call of Duty Media 0
T Gamer girls, I have a question for you! General Call of Duty 2
S Xbox Live UK Gamer looking for Active UK Clan Clan Recruitment 5
S PSN Playstation casual gamer in (cst) Houston Texas looking for squad/friends warzone Clan Recruitment 3
TVSSIE New Gamer Girl COD Channel Call of Duty Media 7
RGN ENFORCER Multi The Gamer's Tavern Clan Recruitment 0
pumpknot WARZONE STREAM! *20 KILL GAMER* Call of Duty Media 0
E Other Gamer tag names keep changing ?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Activision And The Gamer Tag Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Report this gamer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
X PSN UK GAMER LOOKING FOR PS4 CASUAL CLAN Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Older Competitive Gamer putting a competitive Pub Clan together Clan Recruitment 1