• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XGC Old Republic is now recruiting. We are apart of the Xiled Gaming Clan Community. We have over 80,000 members in the XGC community. Our main game is Advanced Warfare. We are a level 18 clan with an overall kd of 0.87. We are laid back but still competitive, we won the last clan war with 417cp and completely shut out every other clan against us in the platinum division. We are looking for members that want to be a part of our team and learn and grow together. We eventually would like to create competitive teams for game battles. There is always someone online no matter what time of day or night to play with in our clan and even more people in the clan community. In the Old Republic we have 22 members and counting all active with microphones.

- REQUIREMENTS -

• You must be 18 or older. (No exceptions)
  • You must have a microphone.
  • Anything else you need to know will be explained to you.

Message me if you are interested in joining, my gamertag is PitchesBeTreble.

XGC Old Republic is now recruiting. We are apart of the Xiled Gaming Clan Community. We have over 80,000 members in the XGC community. Our main game is Advanced Warfare. We are a level 18 clan with an overall kd of 0.87. We are laid back but still competitive, we won the last clan war with 417cp and completely shut out every other clan against us in the platinum division. We are looking for members that want to be a part of our team and learn and grow together. We eventually would like to create competitive teams for game battles. There is always someone online no matter what time of day or night to play with in our clan and even more people in the clan community. In the Old Republic we have 22 members and counting all active with microphones.

- REQUIREMENTS -

• You must be 18 or older. (No exceptions)
  • You must have a microphone.
  • Anything else you need to know will be explained to you.

Message me if you are interested in joining, my gamertag is PitchesBeTreble.
My gr8 is AbsoluteChaos75 and I am interested in joining

XGC does NOT have ANY alliances with other gaming communities/clans !!!

www.XiledGaming.com

im currently Recruiting and looking for People to Join my clan, on CoD: AW & GHOSTS on the XBOX ONE.. Are you Tired of Playing with Random People with NO mics? And People who dont Help you Out ?? Thats a Thing of the Past!!! XGC is the place fore you !!!!!! all members Must be 18+ With a MIC, NO Racism And NO cheating allowed,, We are mature Gamers, who play competitive, we only play CORE Objective based Game modes... Their is NO K.D Requirement, All we ask is You are Active and willing to learn.. for more info please feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com or contact me on XBL: XGC EPIC LUCK XGC EPIC LUCK - XBOX Highlights - YouTube

PS - we are Lvl 25 RED clan tag

Silo

Recruit
Hey what's up everybody. I am KoG Silo apart of Xiled Gaming which is a clan/gaming community made up of as of when im posting this 88,958 members worldwide. If anyone is interested in joining KoG hit me up on the Xbox One my gamertag is KoG Silo. We are on the Xbox 360, PS4 and PC if you don't have a Xbox One. Thanks for reading!!!
You do have to be 13 or older to join

Last edited by a moderator:
XGN (Xiled Gaming Network) Is a multi-platform Gaming Community. With 11,000+ members. We are looking for active members to join our community to help us grow our community. Find new people to game and have fun with many new gamers.

XGN is constantly striving to enhance the online gaming experience of our members. We believe that all gamers deserve a safe and professional gaming environment to call home no matter what their skill, race, gender or personal beliefs may be. Our goal for over 5 years now has been to become hub for all types of players. Whether or not they may be competitive or casual gamers, the Xiled Gaming Network is a place for them to call home while being able to express their talents and passions for video games.

If you have any questions you contact me through Xbox: XGN phreakVII or kik: FLAREclan

Websites ~ feel free to go ahead and read all about us and sign up on our forumshttps://forums.xgnclan.com/ http://xgnclan.com/

XGC Rice

Recruit
Xiled Gaming Recruiting for Black Ops 3

We here at Guerrilla Warfare would like to invite you to join our community. Are you tired of playing with random people with no mics? Look no further here at XGC looking for quality people that communicate with one another. For more info please visit www.XiledGaming.com

(Put my gamer tag XGC Rice as Referrer)

There is no K/D requirement to join:

Must be 18+:

No Racism or Cheating:

We have different divisions and operate many games and platforms (PS3/PS4; XBOX ONE/XBOX360)

Feel free to msg me on XBL my Gamer tag is XGC Rice

XGC is 18+ (Mature Gamers)

SYN is 16+ ( Mature Gamers who can do a little Trash Talking)

KOG is 13+ (Family Oriented)

So if you meet the Requirements of 18+ please Register at XiledGaming and apply as you sign up please put my gamer tag XGC Rice as your referrer.

We here at Guerrilla Warfare would like to invite you to join our community. Are you tired of playing with random people with no mics? Look no further here at XGC looking for quality people that communicate with one another. For more info please visit www.XiledGaming.com

Must be 18+:

No Racism or Cheating:

We have different divisions and operate many games and platforms (PS3/PS4; XBOX ONE/XBOX360)

So if you meet the Requirements of 18+ please Register at XiledGaming and apply as you sign up please put my gamer tag XGC Rice as your referrer.

Didn't mean to copy that but I would like to join How many people are in your clan.

Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamers worldwide. We are a big family, we are always recruiting fun active gamers who are 18+ if interested message me on here or visit our website at www.xiledgaming.com.

We are currently looking for people for our clan within XGC called Abyss, we play pretty much everything, however our clan mainly focus on Black ops 3 for Xbox one.

If interested Please feel free to add me on Xbox one my GT is XGC AngelofDoom, also Message me if interested so we can play together and such, or Visit out website at www.xiledGaming.com if you decide to join please post under new members section and include that XGC Angelofdooms referred you there :)

XGC Rice

Recruit

Must be 18+:
No Racism or Cheating:

Hey guys how's it going? XGC Guerrilla Warfare part of Xiled Gaming Community is now recruiting on XBOX One! We are an active 18+ year old gaming clan on Xbox one looking for active and consistent players.

Are you tired of gaming alone in lobbies where nobody has a mic? Are you sick of getting wrecked because your teammates can't play? If so XGC GW is the place for you! We're currently a clan of 25 members who mainly play CORE game modes everyday of the week. You'll always be able to play with someone and your almost guaranteed to never play alone. Our game mode of choice is Domination but we always play different modes depending on what the squad is feeling that day.

We host clan meetings twice a week and map practices/ inter clan scrims/ clan vs. clan scrims weekly.

Requirements:

18 years of age or older
Must have working mic
No racism or cheating
Professional attitude
Active atleast 2-3 times per week
Must Live in the U.S.A

There is no K/D requirement to join, we pride ourselves on having fun, communicating, and crushing it in the game.

If you feel like this is the place for you or if you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to send me a message on XBOX 1.

My GT is XGC AlbaTr0ss. (With a zero not an o)

Hope to hear from you and getting down in some lobbies in the near future!!!

AYOUBB5

Recruit
Hey hows it goin dude, i play just like you guys and meet all the requirments except im not 18 yet. i promise if you guys give me a chance i wont let you down i take this very seriously and not to brag im really good at COD

SYN Homicidal is always looking for new recruits. We are a division of the Xiled Gaming community. We predominantly play BO3 Hardcore and have clan battles on a weekly basis. We are now seeking Mature and active gamers to build our clan. If you're interested, send me a message. My gamertag is SYN Medic. See ya on the battlefield!!

CLAN RECRUITMENT

Hi, are you tired of playing alone? Want some communication on your team? Well, this might be for you. We are XGN which stands for Xiled Gaming Network. We have over 12 thousand members and are growing everyday. We have sponsors, and many teams. You do not have to be a competitive player to join, we do have competitive teams though if you want to do that. We have alot to offer and are currently looking for new quality members. So, if you are interested send me a message on Xbox on my Gamer tag. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

My Gamer tag is: XGN TIMBOH7

P.S. you must be at least 15 years of age or older to join.

anyone looking to join a great clan to play BO3 come to XGN. friendly environment people are always online to play with out to help you out in anyway. if you want to join shoot me a msg on Xbox 1 but we do have different divisions for other consoles so all can come and join. my GT is xKIN9ofSPADESx

Hey guys how's it going? XGC Guerrilla Warfare part of Xiled Gaming Community is now recruiting on XBOX One! We are an active 18+ year old gaming clan on Xbox one looking for active and consistent players.

Are you tired of gaming alone in lobbies where nobody has a mic? Are you sick of getting wrecked because your teammates can't play? If so XGC GW is the place for you! We're currently a clan of 25 members who mainly play CORE game modes everyday of the week. You'll always be able to play with someone and your almost guaranteed to never play alone. Our game mode of choice is Domination but we always play different modes depending on what the squad is feeling that day.

We host clan meetings twice a week and map practices/ inter clan scrims/ clan vs. clan scrims weekly.

Requirements:

18 years of age or older
Must have working mic
No racism or cheating
Professional attitude
Active atleast 2-3 times per week
Must Live in the U.S.A

There is no K/D requirement to join, we pride ourselves on having fun, communicating, and crushing it in the game.

If you feel like this is the place for you or if you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to send me a message on XBOX 1.

My GT is XGC AlbaTr0ss. (With a zero not an o)

Hope to hear from you and getting down in some lobbies in the near future!!!

I am trying to recruitplayers on multiple sites...i need to know how will this work??

If you are tired of playing by yourself and with randoms who do not have a clue what they are doing i invite you to join XGC. This is not a clan for imature players....All ages are welcome. This clan is a well structured fun enviornment full of professionals where you can have fun. For more information you can add me on Xboox Gamertag: XGC Skorpionkng

Games: B03
Tom Clancy The Division

Xiled Gaming Community
(Currently Recruiting)
Xiled Gaming Community is a multi-platform gaming community for ages 18 and older, anyone under 18 can be referred to our KoG branch the community has been around for over 7+ years now with well over 45,000 registered members on the website and over 12000 clan members split between the branches. We have something to offer every kind of gamer there is out there. Our community is involved in MLG events such as E3 tournaments and more.

XGC Zealot is a Black Ops III squad and Division squad within Xiled Gaming Community, we are currently recruiting anyone who is looking for a great group of gamers to game with, we have members from all around the world in the same squad so surely we will have someone online at all times to game with and kick some major rear end!

XGC Rank Structure:
Recruit
Private
Sergeant
Lieutenant
Captain
General
Section Leader (XS)
Division Leader (XD)
We also encourage any and all new members or people who are wanting to join XGC to check out our Code of Conduct as well as our Rank Structure before they sign up to our website.

If you would like to join Xiled Gaming Community please feel free to contact myself via XBOX or on KIK Messenger.

XBOX LIVE GT: XGC DEMIGOD
Or you can contact XGC Maniac and XGC Revenge for Info if you can't reach me

Search on KIK for Codemizer93 and kik me if you wish to join or have additional questions! Happy gaming and lets have some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements