• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Once Again, Activision Forces Us To Play WWII BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
If I wanted to play World War II war games, I would play World War II war games..

But I want to play MODERN Warfare...

Why force people to play WWII crap when they don't want to play WWII crap???

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
In the latest update, Activision is limiting PLUNDER solely to Vanguard....

We're locked in World War II with no recourse to play plunder with our MODERN Warfare or Black Ops weapons..

We don't even have choppers, although flying WW II Avenger Fighters is somewhat fun, but too unwieldy to actually get any kills..

WildBWad

Recruit
You're right, this is BS! I'm new to gaming, just got an Xbox about a year ago, only play Warzone, I play Plunder as it is a good way for me practice and learn. I purchased some weapons, skins, and extras to make it fun and now I can't use them because Activision keeps taking standard Plunder away and forcing Vanguard only items. The worst part, there is no one to complain to. I have tried to contact Activision and you can't reach anyone. I finally submitted a ticket and was told "too bad, we don't do refunds." I wish I could create a product, sell a bunch of product related stuff that required the original product and then take it away. I won't get rid of my Xbox, but I will likely never buy another Activision product again.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
You're right, this is BS! I'm new to gaming, just got an Xbox about a year ago, only play Warzone, I play Plunder as it is a good way for me practice and learn. I purchased some weapons, skins, and extras to make it fun and now I can't use them because Activision keeps taking standard Plunder away and forcing Vanguard only items. The worst part, there is no one to complain to. I have tried to contact Activision and you can't reach anyone. I finally submitted a ticket and was told "too bad, we don't do refunds." I wish I could create a product, sell a bunch of product related stuff that required the original product and then take it away. I won't get rid of my Xbox, but I will likely never buy another Activision product again.

Yea, I hear ya.. Several years ago Activision was active on it's FACEBOOK page. You could usually get a response from them right aways during business hours...

But now there is simply NO WAY to have any meaningful dialogue with Activision.. I have given up even trying..

Lone Wolf

Recruit
Pardon me while I vent. I managed a R&D team that developed critical medical devices. If anyone on my team pulled some of the BS we're seeing on Plunder, they would have been fired on the spot and their name would have been mud with any company within a 50 mile radius that was hiring. Okay, granted that was back in the 70's when you could do things like that. Today... Well, we have to be nice to the pussies and not offend anyone's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Purchased on Xbox live now being asked to buy again once I start? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D Cod lag stutters, once again. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
B Killstreaks Disappear once utilized (Juggernaut, Attack Helicopter, etc). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K Key to put all armour on at once Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Carlos Once you log in, you'll see this message... CoDForums Announcements 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Plunder Gone... AGAIN... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 And Plunder Is Gone Again!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Well, PLUNDER'S Back... AGAIN... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
B How can I fix an issue with Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Modern Warfare not downloading an addon and saying I have to purchase it again? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Well, That Really Sucks!! Nerf'ed Anti Air *AGAIN*!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
E why did you guys messed up war fare again!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 It's That Time Again... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Funny video, Captain Price "See you again" Call of Duty Media 0
WinTenDoe Search and Destroy moments that will make you say "That's cringe, bro. You shouldn't upload again." (Recently picked up editing as a hobby) Call of Duty Media 0
G New guy here again. Match is over and my team is in single digit kills the other team is double digits some 30 40 etc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
U Never Loose In The Gulag Again Watch This! Call of Duty Media 1
X Redownload whole file again after playing for weeks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
B Why would you remove trios again? Just why?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 10
K Downloading the game again? General Call of Duty 0
JusZenTFN 9 KILL SOLO.... AGAIN. I'M GONNA GET 10 SOON! Call of Duty Media 2
CODForums Make Headshots Great Again in Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
C 5 Ways 'Black Ops 4' Could Make Call Of Duty Great Again General Call of Duty 1
T Make COD Great again T Shirts General Call of Duty 1
Grimsic Xbox Live Make Gaming Great Again!! Join vG (Xbone) Clan Recruitment 3
L Yet again like a weary ghost The Chooch appears General Call of Duty 0
Pittski oh hi again. The Lobby 2
G No hit marker noises..... again? General Call of Duty 2
Fearless Medic Again, we do not tolerate this attitude. Completed Suggestions 19
D map pack info and how we have been trolled again Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Battle.net/Activision Usernames Clan Chat 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Manipulating the SBMM... Cheating?? Or A Righteous Response To Lack Of Effort On Activision's Part Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Actual Activision Forum?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
E When Activision/Microsoft are going to stop cheaters/Hackers? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Activision are thieves Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 How Bad Activision Has Nerf'ed C4 Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Season 2 Delayed... Microsoft Buys Activision... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
CODForums Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard General Call of Duty 0
D looking for help for a serious Activision mistake Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
ceegeofthegang yo guys from activision Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
N WTF Activision General Call of Duty 0
K DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11 AND ANY ACTIVISION GAMES - PERM BANNED General Call of Duty 5
AntiCheatAgent94 WTF Activision!!??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 16
R Change Linked activision email adress General Call of Duty 0
RadFallout100 Activision account finally restored, ban partially repealed? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Activision forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
F Activision Support Ticket Issue General Call of Duty 4
S Activision Support + matchmaking issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Anyone else think the Devs of Warzone and activision are complete wastes? NERF THE FN DMR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
B No wonder Activision shut down their forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13