1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

One in the Chamber

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' started by FlyFish998, Sep 26, 2015.

1. FlyFish998

FlyFish998 Recruit

The thread about best multiplayer mode inspired me to create a thread dedicated exclusively to one in the chamber.

I think this mode was really underrated and when I used to frequent the game more often, these lobbies were usually not as active as the other modes.

I really loved how this mode often forced you to use your knife and use your one bullet wisely. I also really liked how you could gain one bullet by killing someone. This gave you a huge advantage, especially if you were also able to get kill streaks.

The mode made people with bad aim work that much harder. It also gave me more incentive to explore the maps and find great locations.

What did you think of this mode?

2. GlacialDoom_Imported3

I really liked the idea of the game, but I liked it way better in Black Ops 2, especially because it actually got some people playing it under the "Party Games" section. Nowadays, people are still playing it on Black Ops 2 on Steam, while the mode is DEAD on Black Ops 1 on PC.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Recruit

While I did like the idea of this, I often found that there wasn't anybody else really playing it, so I think in terms of popularity it will be looked on as a failure.

With more support though there was no reson for it not to work, it's just that it seems that people stay with what they know and like.