• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

One PC, two controllers and two monitors

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Are there any games that will allow me to pay two player games with a single PC that has a dual monitor configuration using two wired XBox 360 controllers so that each player gets a full screen, or with a split screen that you know off?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I know this is an old comment, but it came up in my feed..

Are there any games that will allow me to pay two player games with a single PC that has a dual monitor configuration using two wired XBox 360 controllers so that each player gets a full screen, or with a split screen that you know off?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The ONLY game I have ever come across (Keep in mind, I am not a rabid gamer) that incorporated dual monitors was WORLD IN CONFLICT..

A really kewl strategy game with (at the time) awesome graphics.. The campaign story was awesome!! In 1989, Russians launched a surprise attack on the US West Coast.. Seattle was in ruins... Nukes were flying.. It was killer...

The game allowed you to put the TAC MAP on a second monitor which made planning tactics and strategy a LOT easier...

Back when WARZONE had the Bunkers and such, I used a dual monitor set up to put a map of VERDANSK on the 2nd Monitor to help me navigate..

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Thanks, since posting this, I ended up building a new gaming PC and now have 2 PCs for network, co-op or multiplayer gaming, but thanks for the suggestion.