• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

One Shot, One Kill Medal Troubles

SAS_Kwatch

Recruit
Hey everyone. I seem to be having an issue where I can't seem to get a one shot one kill medal. I'm playing plunder to unlock the R1 Crossbow and ballistic knife. I seem to kill people in one shot with the crossbow (not downing them, straight killing them). It never gives me a one shot kill medal. Does the player have to be killed from full HP where they aren't touched by any other player yet?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I Multi Snipers Only clan ~One Shot Kill~ lookin for people! Clan Recruitment 0
U ONE SHOT ONE KILL! MOST OVERPOWERED SHOTGUN CLASS AFTER PATCH 1.20 Call of Duty Media 0
C Shot over 100m away Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Is there a Glitch with Stim Shot and Stun Grenade Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B INSANE WARZONE SNIPE! 1ST SHOT! WITH REACTION Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 One Shot Kills Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
L One Bass,One Shot! Call of Duty Media 0
N Multi Had the Idea and took the shot Clan Chat 0
TravisTay93 I used a crossbow in WARZONE and this shot is unbelievable Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B MW3: Trick Shot Montage Call of Duty Media 0
Crazio Trick shot? nah... Call of Duty Media 0
T Just give it a shot. Call of Duty Media 1
W Suicide Shot! Link below, Like and Comment what you think. Maybe RC CLIP? Call of Duty Media 0
Z Xbox Live Zero gravity trick shot clan recruiting for you! Clan Recruitment 0
CopyCa7-Etc_Etc Final Shot Clan Join!! Clan Chat 1
CopyCa7-Etc_Etc Join Final Shot! Clan Chat 1
CopyCa7-Etc_Etc Join Final Shot Clan Clan Recruitment 0
CODNinja How to win TDM without firing a shot on Dome! (Hidden Rabbit's) Call of Duty Media 1
B THE ULTIMATE DROP SHOT!!!!!! General Call of Duty 2
C POV: You kill rebirth sweats for fun Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Lame Spawn Kill X3 Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 TRIPLE KILL!!! TEAMS BEWARE!! :D Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Chopper Team Kill Montage Call of Duty Media 0
O Call of Duty Warzone: 16 KILL SOLO GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 FIRST Pacific C-4/Chopper Kill!!! Call of Duty Media 4
JetskjiOnTwitch ROTATE LIKE A PRO! 21 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Best Double Kill Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 A Different Kind Of Chopper Kill Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 PC An Hour Or So To Kill... Clan Chat 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Triple Kill :D Suck It Teams!!! Call of Duty Media 1
JetskjiOnTwitch HOW TO KILL CAMPERS!SOLO WARZONE HIGH KILL GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 [CoD] I’ll Kill You That Way (HD) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 “I’ll Kill You That Way” Haunting of Verdansk (Short) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 I’ll kill you that way (WarZone) Haunting (Tribute) Call of Duty Media 0
J Performing execution in the gas? Last / winning kill? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B CHEATERS KILL WZ Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Kill cam inaccuracies Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 23
AntiCheatAgent94 All Get Credit For Kill Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
BLAAZED Multi Looking for people to help me/each other with the double kill camos on rocket launchers on COD CW MP Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST FFAR LOADOUT MAX DAMAGE! 24 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 24 KILL SOLO WIN in Warzone! High Kill Gameplay Call of Duty Media 1
M 15x Kill Streak Nuketown Kick Ass Christmas Special Call of Duty Media 0
A Multi WZ Kill Race Tournament Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 23 Kill SOLO Warzone WIN! Tips And Tricks Inside Call of Duty Media 0
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
JetskjiOnTwitch High Kill Solos! 21 BOMB! Tips, Tricks and Death Chats Call of Duty Media 0
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
kMOB 4 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0