• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Operator missions

Hello All,

Just need some info on operator missions. I have been trying to finish the first mission with Mara which is win 1 team death match, I have one plenty with her selected as my collation member. and it does not move me to the next one. Is this not possible anymore because we are on a new season? or is this some type of bug? if so how do i fix it?

TIA

Tactical Gaming

Wiseowl

Recruit
Hello All,

Just need some info on operator missions. I have been trying to finish the first mission with Mara which is win 1 team death match, I have one plenty with her selected as my collation member. and it does not move me to the next one. Is this not possible anymore because we are on a new season? or is this some type of bug? if so how do i fix it?

TIA
As long as you’ve read mission properly and it’s selected, you can do any characters missions from last season. I have done one myself with another.

Maybe try again, sometimes it’ll work when it looks like it doesn’t.

Tried all last night to get one team death match win with Mara as Coalition member, No Go. The only missions that seem to work are the ones that say season 4. It has to be a bug. anyone have or had this issue?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Tactical Gaming