• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Operators vs AI

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
There definitely needs to be a way to differentiate between Operators and regular AI troops..

I have been killed 3 times by Operators I thought were AI...

On the plus side, I got my first Operator kill today... :D

I can't wait for PLUNDER to come back to MW19.... I'll kiss DMZ goodbye and never look back..

There definitely needs to be a way to differentiate between Operators and regular AI troops..

I have been killed 3 times by Operators I thought were AI...

On the plus side, I got my first Operator kill today... :D

I can't wait for PLUNDER to come back to MW19.... I'll kiss DMZ goodbye and never look back..
If they pop up from a wall or peek around a corner and down you immediately it's AI. Gunfights against operators is much easier. At least for me it is.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
If they pop up from a wall or peek around a corner and down you immediately it's AI. Gunfights against operators is much easier. At least for me it is.

Really?? I find just the opposite..

AI troops are stoopid and predictable. I have been downed by AI troops and they lost interest. I use my RESURRECT SPELL :D and can revive and kill the AIs..

The Operators though are pretty tricky. They hide and jump out at you.. I had one Operator that was hiding at an EXFIL site.. Scared the crap outta me when he ambushed me heading for the exfil chopper..

It just would be nice to know ahead of time which is which.