• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Order is Now Recruiting for infinite warfare pro team!!

XBOX LIVE we are looking for a pro team with good players, its for xbox one only and u most have an 0.80 K/D up to try out.
a simple 1 v 1 is all it will take to see if your qualified. once in the clan all we ask is to stay active and be there when there is a tournament. name change will happen later down the road. for more info visit our youtube channel at Order Communion

Last edited:
Hey mate,
I'm looking for a clan which will do tournaments and games. I live in Australia so Timezones will matter and I have a 1.36 k/d on IW. My name is FluffyUnicornz7. How many people do you have in your team? Please contact me if you want to speak more!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements