• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

P2W??

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I'm fully aware that this is a very touchy subject so I'll tread lightly. What I mean about P2W are the weapons that you can buy that have rounds that cause Fire, Dismemberment, Freeze Dismemberment, and most likely down the line, we'll find weapons with exploding rounds. Hey, I'm guilty of buying a few because my aim is so bad and when I hit a target it takes one or maybe two rounds to take them down where if I didn't have these special rounds it would take 10 to 15 rounds to do the job. I just thought I would post this and see how other players our community feel about it.

Thank you.

Tactical Gaming

I never bought anything except for the battlepass so I never tried the cryo guns

I tried the Dragon breath shotgun and didn't really feel like it made the weapon better just different.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Tactical Gaming