• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Packet loss

Dam1996

Recruit
Hey.
So I played this game for a few days now and I had no issues.
All of a sudden I keep getting packet loss going up from 0-80% usually around 30-40
My Internet speed is 1000Mb download and up is 100 (static)
Capture.JPG
Is there any way to check it up?

anyone?

Angels of Death

Lodz

Recruit
Hey.
So I played this game for a few days now and I had no issues.
All of a sudden I keep getting packet loss going up from 0-80% usually around 30-40
My Internet speed is 1000Mb download and up is 100 (static)
View attachment 788
Is there any way to check it up?
Usually packet loss is due to a shitty connection between the game servers and your ISP.
You could try to play through a VPN that routes the traffic another way.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Usually packet loss is due to a shitty connection between the game servers and your ISP.
You could try to play through a VPN that routes the traffic another way.
You could chalk it up as that, but a lot of people have been experiencing the same thing as the OP. Sooo... it's the Call of Duty servers. There are a lot of players in Warzone by itself with 30 Million players. Combine all that with hackers, cheaters, and whatnot. I chalk it up as "all of the above." It's not always the users' fault. However, I do recommend having at least 200 mb download/100 mb upload or better. Ping matters too, but not as "holy shit, I need to fix this" better. He has over 900 download. (Fuuuuuuucccccck!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O 50%-200% packet loss in iran Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Wiseowl Does quitting count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24