• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PayPal fees

xXInfectedXx

Recruit
Costs 3.4% and 20p on receiving and sending money for digital and physical goods. Do you think this cost is to much? There are no fees if the item is sent as a gift through paypal but you may not be covered by buyer protection.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The new fees are the new stupid for me. When I bought a website in the past, the idea was this:

You pay $300 to the person, but the person gets $293 (because fees are deducted from the grand total - Paypal gets this fee).

Now is this:

You pay $300, you are charged lets say $7 more than the grand total, so what you really paid is $307.

That's the new billing system in place at Paypal. I used to use Paypal for purchasing websites, such as this one. But after learning this new system, I may do it less.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements