• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC PC Player Look'n for a Warzone Clan

I'm a pretty new Warzone player and I've really been enjoying it but it gets tiring go'n at it solo. So like the subject says, I'm look'n for a clan that's active in discord and has folks who want to team up.

Feel free to check out my stat profile @ COD Tracker and HMU if you think you have a spot for me.

Thanks!
-Kostii

Corrected COD Tracker link is: https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/kostii#1251872/overview

My bad!
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit! We are super excited for the new Warzone map coming in the near future.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 16 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Warzone, or Zombies. We offer both casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

I'm a pretty new Warzone player and I've really been enjoying it but it gets tiring go'n at it solo. So like the subject says, I'm look'n for a clan that's active in discord and has folks who want to team up.

Feel free to check out my stat profile @ COD Tracker and HMU if you think you have a spot for me.

Thanks!
-Kostii

Corrected COD Tracker link is: https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/kostii#1251872/overview

My bad!
Great news! The Cod Fathers are currently recruiting new and experienced COD Vanguard & Warzone Players.

About us:
The Cod Fathers is a new upcoming clan/community of mostly UK players with a growing world wide player base from warzone to multiplayer and we are currently building up for vanguard. And are looking for new battle buddy to share in the experience. Why not come check us out on discord!!

Contact us
GregJT#3094
SyntheticUK#4003
Tekks#5531

RiioTz

Recruit
How’s it going!? I’m trying to get players to join our team on discord called eRiZe Gaming. It’s a friendly, 18+ ONLY, and competitive community. We do Warzone tournaments just about every month and we also do public tournaments for money to earn our members some cash with lobby’s being filled. Also with Call of Duty Vanguard coming soon, we are looking to build our CDL teams that you can try out for to compete against other clans and build pro points! We also play many other competitive games like Apex Legends, Battlefield, Fortnite, and even Splitgate! And if you make the Stream team they will help you build your channel to be top notch and next level! Sound like something you’re interested in?

IVIILITIA

Recruit

Thanks!
-Kostii

My bad!
Hey @Kostii

You are welcome to come check us out. We are always looking for more members!

Please come see us on Discord at: https://discord.gg/YdtBekZx4b

If you have questions please add me on Discord: iTzHoLT#9214

FUIMGR8

Recruit
PSN: FUIMGR8 Activision: FUIMGR8#9775410

We play all levels of COD/Battlefield. Looking for active players. We play daily and want to build a fun active clan. Contact me if interested using the names above. Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Good Hunting.......

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,

Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Also - I'm from Wales, and never fail to find someone to game with, with over 1500 in our discord server
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming