• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC rebooting after launching Warzone from battlenet.

I cant seem to get the game to launch, as soon as I press play the computer starts launching warzone then fades to black and restarts. I've made sure all of my connections are good from my PSU to Motherboard and graphics card, and run hardware tests checking for problems or viruses to no avail. Im not sure where to go at this point. I'm not having this problem with games from steam or epic, it's only on battlenet.
(My system is a Ryzen 7 5800x, asrock b450 pro 4, 32Gb corsair vengeance ram, Rx6600xt, corsair 750w psu.)

Next time it crashes, press the windows key and search for event viewer. Under that, click the windows logs and look for any red exclamation marks. Do the same under programs. There's also a tool called WHOCRASHED that gives better details when your pc crashes.

Billz71489

Recruit
Having the same issue!! Ive been searching everywhere to troubleshoot and decided to look up a cod forum and this was the 2nd post I came across.

The game has been running crispy for the last 2 months since I bought my pc and all of a sudden this past saturday after a warzone update it started doing this to me. Only fix was to completely delete the game and reinstall and it was normal. Then yesterday there was another game update and same issue started up again. I load the game up from the battle.net launcher and before it even gets to the ricochet anticheat loading screen it completely restarts the pc. No issues with any other game just warzone. Im very new with pc's so its hard for me to troubleshoot but im getting very annoyed with this issue.

(Ryzen 7 5800x, 3060 ti)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Sith Clan Rebooting, looking for players. Clan Chat 5
U Warzone wont get past login/update check screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 New Install Win 11 v22000 MW19/WARZONE/BOCW Opens Runs For Few Seconds Shuts Down Cleanly Technology 3
M I want to sold my account on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch THE FASTEST KILLING SMG IN WARZONE! S03 BUILD AND GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
E Internet speedtest vs In game ping WARZONE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos CarlosX360 battles King Kong and Godzilla in Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Godzilla vs. King Kong goes to battle in Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Conseils sur Call of Duty Warzone Call of Duty Media 1
J Performance issues with Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R finally something is being done about aim assist on the new warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Warzone graphic issue may 2022 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
P are Warzone 2.0 and MWII separate from each other Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 2
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Three Battle Pass Trailer General Call of Duty 0
CODForums King Kong and Godzilla teased for battle in Call of Duty Warzone General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Snoop Dogg arrives to Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone General Call of Duty 0
P Warzone Game chat not working Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Warzone ban Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Three announced General Call of Duty 0
D Warzone news? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
4 HELP | Freezes and lags in Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 5
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for an active 18_ group to join for Vanguard and Warzone lobbies Clan Recruitment 2
D WARZONE GRAPHIC PROBLEM Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
P Gpu not working properly on warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
R Warzone Battle pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Putting Entire Windows Boot & Warzone Install RAID Array Technology 3
Т Проблема в Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
H Call of Duty Warzone Video Call of Duty Media 1
X Xbox Live Xbox Player looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone 2!!!??? :D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
N Weapons Cold War in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Cold War Weapons in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I PC [EU][NA][PC] Community starting with warzone! LF people! Clan Recruitment 0
G Warzone Stuck on Black Screen trying to load into match Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Warzone Mobile 4-0 destruction Call of Duty Media 0
R PS5 Warzone pacific keeps crashing. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S call of duty warzone Call of Duty Media 0
Lone Wolf Warzone Update buggy? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Call of Duty Warzone: 16 KILL SOLO GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
G Multi Looking for experienced warzone players adults only Clan Chat 0
E My YT for sick WARZONE clipz. Any views or subs are much appreciated Call of Duty Media 0
C My reticle on all guns in warzone are bugged, they are positioned on the top half of my sight and my shots don't shoot where the reticle is. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
K Multi Need Members for My Vanguard Clan and Warzone Group Clan Chat 1
K Multi I'm Looking For Members for My Vanguard Clan and Warzone Group Clan Recruitment 0
GeneralHiggs Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Update Green Menu Flicker Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
U WarZone Pacific Slow & Freezes on Xbox One X at 120 fps Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
M No Vanguard weapons available in Warzone Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
D Warzone Pacific and PC crashes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
E Warzone - Turning off a controller or wireless headset error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Introducing Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6