• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

PC vs Console players

CoD will die or just become a pure console game, IF not Activision separate PC players and console players, im a PC player but i also got a console, and the cheats are much more common on consoles that they are on PC, on PC they got it down almost to zero, but on consoles they have no chanse to get it down, unless they separate the 2 platform, as it is now sucks for those hwo wanna play clean!!

Angels of Death

CrackPOT

Recruit
I agree 100%. I am also a PC player. That is why my friends and I every nite play CUSTOM GAMES ONLY! There are "43 MAPS" in the custom Games Area! It really sucks that the PUBLIC SERVERS DONT PLAY ALL 43 MAPS!!! Plus.. we dont have to worry about all the hax and aim assist bullshit in this game and we play 10 min rounds only! 5 min. round games suck donkey balls! We play 10 min. rounds!

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that there are more cheaters on console lol?

I have both the PC and the ps4 pro version and I find it completely imposible to find a game on PC without atleast one or more hackers

CrackPOT

Recruit
Well all I can say my friends and I don't worry about hax and cheats anymore. We could care less about the hax and cheats since we play custom games only and its more fun than playing on the public servers ;)

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that there are more cheaters on console lol?

I have both the PC and the ps4 pro version and I find it completely imposible to find a game on PC without atleast one or more hackers
I'm PC also. But if you think about it in one warzone game you see like 10-15 players that play on pc out of 150 players. . so maybe 1 -2 might be cheating, As consolers cheat also you might find more cheaters.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I find it hard to believe that all cheats, hacks, and other methods of giving players an unfair advantage have been completely eliminated, but I also find it hard to believe that these are still in use in large numbers.

I do believe that Activision/IW catching up with those that are using cheats as evidenced by people posting that they were banned for just "watching" hacks videos on YouTube.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

smilemaker

Recruit
not sure if i understood the first post correctly but why dont you just turn off crossplay. so you will only be playing with pc or console. choice is yours.

smilemaker

Recruit
Its in your settings on mw or wz. Cant remember exactly what tab. But its there. And yes i turn it off every now and then so im just with pc players. As consols have aim assist. Which is stupid. Lol

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Its in your settings on mw or wz. Cant remember exactly what tab. But its there. And yes i turn it off every now and then so im just with pc players. As consols have aim assist. Which is stupid. Lol
I have always understood the Disable Crossplay control as a console only option, I think I read it was a PS4 feature and not available on XBox, not that I have ever try to turn it off on my PC because it's quicker to get into games when there is a larger pool of players to select from.

There are already too many threads on here about how aim assist is or isn't unfair or anti-competitive, I don't want to open up that can of worms again, all I will say is that anyone that thinks console players that use aim assist have a massive advantage most likely doesn't really understand what it does. From my understanding of aim assist, it can help some players but it can also get in the way in the same way that mouse accelaration on PC can make your aim unpredictable, which is why the most competant console players turn that feature off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T PC vs Console Call of Duty Media 2
C Multi For ALL You PC And ConSole CTF Whores! Clan Recruitment 0
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0
H Do you play BOTH console and PC? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
P Please add a FOV slider for console on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Crossplay console only Call of Duty: WarZone 16
C Why doesnt Console edition have "Field of View" Call of Duty: WarZone 3
VoiDProjects Top 10 most played console games Video Games 6
F Which is the best site to buy Console skins for Infinite Warfare? General Call of Duty 0
GlacialDoom_Imported3 This is the one Call of Duty game I never played due to console exclusivity. Should I try it? General Call of Duty 0
SlickBlasianYouTube What console will you be buying AW on? General Call of Duty 8
Servace What if you can Cross Console fight ? General Call of Duty 26
Cheaptrick nClub COD console noob looking to team up Clan Recruitment 0
Tthizzle88 PS4 vs. Xbox One Trailers | My Review of Each Console Video Games 0
jaime oyola Xbox Live console army recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
R Multi CONSOLE ARMY CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING Clan Recruitment 0
J COMMENTARY! OUYA Console News! Video Games 0
C Console Command help General Call of Duty 0
C Video Capture - Console to PC General Call of Duty 4
Voyde Multi [WARZONE] 2x EU(UK) PC Players LF Clan / Team - 1.7+kd 100+wins Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi PC/Xbox/PS4 - TraceGaming - Looking For Players Clan Recruitment 0
W PSN Recruiting players to our UK based clan Clan Recruitment 6
V Multi Looking for active players Clan Recruitment 1
Yankee_LT Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
Yankee_LT Hackers/Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
Yankee_LT Blocking Other Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Geist-85 Multi Looking for non toxic casual players!!!! Mostly Hardcore TDM Clan Chat 2
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi Looking for BR Players Clan Chat 1
S Multi Looking for Warzone Players Clan Recruitment 4
H PSN Looking to add active PS4 players for core multiplayer Clan Chat 0
S PC Looking for players for warzone. US West coast or Vancouver. Clan Recruitment 2
J I made friends with enemy players in Warzone! Call of Duty Media 0
F Will it ever be possible for PC players to disable cross-over? General Call of Duty 10
F Warzone type of players (part 2) Call of Duty Media 0
D LF PS4 clan/players Call of Duty: WarZone 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 3
M PSN Warzone players wanted Clan Recruitment 2
N Multi Wicked Guerillas recruiting 10 more players Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Recruting players for CDL team Tryouts Today Clan Recruitment 2
X Multi Cortex is looking for COD players Clan Chat 3
A PSN Seeking team/players for competitive team Clan Recruitment 1
E Players ranking constantly changing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
JARMETGG PSN NSF Esports looking for players Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Coaches and EU players needed! Clan Recruitment 0
K Multi Team Dominate (DoM) is recruiting players for warzone and mw Clan Recruitment 4
A Can you interact with other players in your team? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
K Cranked mode gives advantage to teams missing players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
ielitegodzxxx PSN LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR A WARZONE SQUAD (ps4) Clan Chat 8