• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

People still play Warzone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtheistDeity

Recruit
I quit Warzone because of all the cheaters...that crap just got way old very quickly. I personally feel that cheaters should be hardware banned across all Activision games forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H (Vanguard Zombies) Is there a way to play completely offline but still get progression towards camos. Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
T Xbox Live My least favorite title (But I Still Like and Play It) General Call of Duty 0
gh0st233 Does anyone still play this? Please tell me you do. General Call of Duty 8
TheViper Do You Still Play This Game? General Call of Duty 13
dcloutier Do You Still Play Black Ops 1? General Call of Duty 63
MidnightEagle11 Does anyone still play? General Call of Duty 24
H Months later (and in a second season) I still cant change daily missions. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C Loadouts are still not saving on Xbox? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
C Pacific still down Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Still getting reticle glitch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L MW is still worth buying? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
AntiCheatAgent94 MMS Still Kicking It Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Stun Grenades are still OP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Hi how comes there’s so many ppl playing but we still can’t yet Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D Sitting still for thirty seconds ISN'T INACTIVITY Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Icyheart still missing pumpkin punisher even after update. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
C Paladin Coop mission still bugged!? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
D T Pose reticle unlock broken. Still. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Are there still people playing COD4 on xbox 360 ? General Call of Duty 3
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Still crashing to desktop after 5 minutes... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
R Multi Looking for a clan who still plays some MWR. Clan Recruitment 0
VoiDProjects Multi Does the clan KSI still exist Clan Chat 1
nusster Does the game still hold up? General Call of Duty 0
B Xbox Live Which are still playable? General Call of Duty 1
TeamNiceDynamite Xbox Platforms Still Get Timed-Exclusive DLC General Call of Duty 13
Carlos A new Modern Warfare is still happening General Call of Duty 2
L0l0 Do I Still Hate Call of Duty: Ghost? Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 4 may still be in development General Call of Duty 1
JetSet Anyone still playing? General Call of Duty 0
R ELITE PREMIUM MEMEBER WHO STILL HAVE FOUNDERS STATUS Clan Chat 0
MidnightEagle11 Is Gaz Still Alive in MW2? General Call of Duty 6
J Still playing MW now MW2 is out? General Call of Duty 7
R who still plays? General Call of Duty 11
M Cross play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
A Can't Play Zombies! Game Crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Purchased MW2. Can't Play.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
U I can't play matches Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K DRAM USAGE INCREASES AS I PLAY Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for people to play warzone and zombies with [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
T Can’t play original MW on my PS4. Have the disc, just keep getting this message.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
BabaYaga1964 Why do I get too strong players in League Play? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D c0000005 error EVERY time I play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
AntiCheatAgent94 Any Way To Play Verdansk?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Multi Looking for buds to play vanguard with Clan Chat 1
G Stop !!! Disable cross play xbox- pc !!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
X Play MODERN WARFARE 3 ( BEST COD EVER ) with Plutonium Launcher!! Lez goo people, no cheaters or hackers. General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Once Again, Activision Forces Us To Play WWII BS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 2