• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Performing execution in the gas? Last / winning kill?

JetFalcon

Recruit
Just wondering has anyone performed a game winning execution kill on the last enemy standing, to end up losing the game because the gas killed them first over the other player?

Like a scenario maybe the winning player who did the execution animation had no gas mask and low health the moment it was performed. And the enemy had a full gas mask so was able to survive the gas? I may have had one game where I almost died during the execution animation because I had a tiny sliver of health bar left after I won that game. And I watched the execution animation and the health bar still was still going down while the execution was being performed and the enemy was not yet dead.

So yeah I'm just wondering if someone could have a bad loss when they had the winning execution kill, but died / downed to the gas because the enemy had more health / gas mask left when the execution was performed.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements