• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Platinum! Er..maybe not.

init6

Recruit
About an hour ago I finally finished Platinum on everything but knife, shield, and launchers. I was so happy that all the weapons I like to play were finally FINALLY finished.

Until tomorrow morning. *sigh*

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Check that... and shotguns. (Screw shotguns)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Sbmm platinum and diamond lobbies for my 0.45 k/d Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
I Multi Platinum Gaming is now recruiting! Trying to Rebuild our community worldwide! Clan Recruitment 3
W Multi Platinum Clan Clan Recruitment 1
T RECRUITING Now FOR PLATINUM DIVISION CLAN SYNERGY ELITE GAMING! (XBOX ONE ONLY) Clan Chat 0
S Xbox Live F.Y.K | LvL 24 | CoD AW | Platinum Division Clan Recruitment 0
N Xbox Live VengeancexGaming Lvl. 21 Platinum Division Recruiting Players Clan Recruitment 2
SixpathShinobi Xbox Live BklynQnsExpress[BQE]Platinum lvl 19 clan recruiting now! Clan Recruitment 0
ODOYLE RULES X Multi sending invites now for lvl12 clan platinum division. pic of clan 4 proof Clan Recruitment 0
ODOYLE RULES X Multi sending invites to clan lvl12 platinum division Clan Chat 0
S Xbox Live Platinum Division Clan Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi Maybe not the right place, but... Clan Chat 4
A We are all trash but maybe we can catch a dub. General Call of Duty 4
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 5
VoiDProjects Xbox Live I maybe starting a tournament winner will get money Clan Chat 0
S PSN [MaVL] We Are Geek UK recruiting now on PS3. Active members up fo a laugh and maybe win stuff Clan Recruitment 0
F Looking for a good video to watch? maybe Subscribe? Call of Duty Media 0
W Suicide Shot! Link below, Like and Comment what you think. Maybe RC CLIP? Call of Duty Media 0