• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Play with PS4 Controller on PC

skywalker1

Recruit
Hi guys,
I'm trying to use my PS4 controller via bluetooth in CoD Vanguard, but haven't managed it so far.
It works fine on Steam, but if in Vanguard it I'm not able to change the aiming device to controller. That field is simply locked.
I tried restarting the game, doing this in the main menu, reparing the controller and a lot of other things, but nothing working.
Does anyone have an idea how I can use my PS4 controller to play this game?

Before you suggest to try with cable, I already did it and with cable the game doesn't even launch lol

Any fixes are welcome!
Thanks!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Can’t play original MW on my PS4. Have the disc, just keep getting this message.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 3
D Ps5 to PS4 crosse play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Multi Starting a new clan ps4 and cross play as well Clan Chat 0
Vryks Multi [EU][NA] - [PC][PS4][XB1] - [WZ][MW] - Looking for people to play CoD with? So are we! Join The Hideaways! Clan Recruitment 4
F PSN [PS4]NEED ONE MORE PLAY FOR TOURNEMENT AT 12 today Clan Recruitment 1
X PSN Looking to play call of duty ww2 competitively on ps4 Clan Recruitment 0
N Looking for people to play with (PS4) Clan Chat 0
C looking for pals/team/clan to play with@ps4 Clan Chat 1
J PSN Lf people to play with on ps4 Clan Chat 5
C "Play Online" not an option on the menu... PS4 General Call of Duty 0
G PSN Looking for people to play with on PS4. Clan Chat 2
C PSN Looking for people to play COD AW with PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
M Cross play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
A Can't Play Zombies! Game Crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Purchased MW2. Can't Play.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
U I can't play matches Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K DRAM USAGE INCREASES AS I PLAY Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for people to play warzone and zombies with [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
AtheistDeity People still play Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
BabaYaga1964 Why do I get too strong players in League Play? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D c0000005 error EVERY time I play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
AntiCheatAgent94 Any Way To Play Verdansk?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Multi Looking for buds to play vanguard with Clan Chat 1
G Stop !!! Disable cross play xbox- pc !!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
X Play MODERN WARFARE 3 ( BEST COD EVER ) with Plutonium Launcher!! Lez goo people, no cheaters or hackers. General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Once Again, Activision Forces Us To Play WWII BS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
H (Vanguard Zombies) Is there a way to play completely offline but still get progression towards camos. Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 2
GameAudio Multi Looking for people who play a lot -.pc.xbox.playstation.-VG AND CW Clan Recruitment 0
S Krampus is forcing us to not play the game?? Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
K HELP - Only allows me to play one first game then gets stuck Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
freakdaddy64 vangaurd play on new monitor Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
G Unable to play Vanguard Campaign! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
V How to play in full screen on pc ? Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
freakdaddy64 vangaurd play Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
S Getting tired of not being able to play. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Couple Notes On Game Play After RTX Upgrade Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V How much time of your life is wasted waiting to play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S LC10 Restriction vs AK-74u League Play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Xbox Live Looking for a fourth to play league Clan Chat 0
S Can’t play Battle Royale in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C PSN Looking for players to play Fireteam - Never played it before Clan Chat 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Multi Looking for people to play Special Operations Clan Chat 0
[TpR]_RONNIE Multi just want to play with other like minded gamer's Clan Recruitment 0
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
D Xbox Live People to play Zombies with Clan Chat 0
U Multi looking for people to play cold war zombies. Clan Recruitment 1