• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Playing a Black Ops 2 Zombies Map in Multiplayer

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos What are your thoughts after playing the Black Ops 4 Beta? General Call of Duty 3
M What games are you playing until Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 12
Y Social experiences of playing CoD: Black Ops 2 General Call of Duty 0
Redwineiii Why is my download speed limited at 1mb/s by playing cod: cold war on pc? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
H How does playing with my friends from US servers can affect the experience of I’m on EU? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
T Want your playing abilities analyzed? General Call of Duty 2
N 6y old playing COD Call of Duty Media 0
Tigerfurlife Playing cod, Crossplay disabled, How to fix pc’s from invading rooms? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
A Playing Outbreak, stuck in First Person View Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
N Enable Voice Mute (because playing background music) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E What kind of game am i really playing? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
DustyPlaysGames Playing so good that my teammate had to report me - Modern Warfare Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos PSA: PC Players playing Zombies on high rounds warning Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
A Just a girl playing some cod Call of Duty Media 1
N ghost help not playing General Call of Duty 0
F Multi Need playing buddy's Clan Chat 0
S Sick of playing manipulated games. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
Y Pop up banner in multiplayer while playing ? General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
O Hi how comes there’s so many ppl playing but we still can’t yet Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Mastermind Playing since first CoD - YT Channel Call of Duty Media 2
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
B Weekly Challenges Completed without playing ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J Fps decreace after time playing Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
zMrLegacyz So I UNLOCKED OBSIDIAN for my AX50 while playing Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Weedclown420 PC Looking for teammates for co op and playing Clan Chat 2
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
B Playing COD MW Shoot House and Hard Hat Call of Duty Media 1
J Playing on PC, Heartbeat Sensor Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Redownload whole file again after playing for weeks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
B Are there still people playing COD4 on xbox 360 ? General Call of Duty 3
D Internet Dying with Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
F Just getting back to it....online playing. General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Playing Offline... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
K Problem playing from disk MW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
X Xbox Live Need XB1 friends? Tired of playing Solo? (Warzone) Clan Chat 0
B Playing with mouse and keyboard on xbox one Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
P Multi Are you tired of playing your favorite game with randoms who are toxic, uninterested, or even hostile when you try to join up with them for team play? Clan Recruitment 1
Jasonn Kids Playing it on a Baby Level General Call of Duty 3
Jasonn What is your best way of playing COD? General Call of Duty 2
D Xbox Live [7HzG] Fun, casual and relaxed gaming community - because playing alone is no fun! Clan Recruitment 0
V PC Looking Sniping team playing wwii Clan Recruitment 1
S PSN Looking for clan that plans on playing WW2 Clan Recruitment 1
I It is okay to RAGE when playing BO3. Call of Duty Media 1