• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Playstation casual gamer in (cst) Houston Texas looking for squad/friends warzone

Warzone only. I am a team player. I do scavengers,recons,bounties, drop my money for the team, buy loadouts, buy teamates back, cooperate and follow the team. I am a good communicator. I have a mic and laid back personality. My skill level is middle level or average. I like to have fun and get as many kills as possible, usually around 4-5 per match. I like to get online around 6-10pm in the evenings. I dont like playing with random ppl that dont know how to buy loadouts, buy teammates back, quit in the middle of the game, dont communicate, etc. My handle is supersaiyen_04 on ps4. Add me to friends and send an invite.

XBeganZ

Recruit
Welcome to Cortex.

Who We Are:

Cortex is a close-knit, professional, and highly organised international multi-gaming family/community. We are highly active, treat people equally, and welcome all walks of life be that casual or competitive, we have the experience to aid you in the gaming family/community. We value loyalty, respect, and mature mindedness within our family/community.

What We Offer:

Cortex has over 20 years of combined gaming experience, with over 15 years of community leadership. We offer an equal platform for all walks of life, man or woman we have a new home for you. You will be treated with respect, welcomed warmly, and assigned to a division upon joining our discord server.

Cortex provides many benefits to members, foremost a very active and organized family/community to get involved with. Weekly events to attend within your chosen game, and new friends to play with. If you can play an hour a day or 12 hours a day we have a place for you.

We have a lot of player who are playing Warzone and also some of them play MP. It's a fun community and there is always someone on for playing some games.

Rules:

You are required to be at least 18 years old and mature.

Have a working microphone.

Play at least one of our supported platforms.

Treat people with respect and not toxicity.

We ask for loyalty as a necessity.

No racism, bullying or thirsting of any kind

Be sure to join the discord to assign your roles!

Discord: https://discord.gg/THvpshU

Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU.

Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 750
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following ID:
  1. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."

SargeyYT

Recruit
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xSGx Chungy Multi xSGx/Salvation Gaming is looking for new members! (Xbox, Playstation, and PC Clan Recruitment 0
Wiseowl PlayStation severs? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
L Different PlayStation Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums PlayStation Underground previews 2v2 Alpha Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D PSN anyone recruiting on playstation 4 Clan Chat 2
Carlos PlayStation goes Behind the Scenes with Modern Warfare Remastered General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Gorod Krovi playthrough from PlayStation's Livestream Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 3 featured in PlayStation 4 commercial Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Lets share PlayStation Network Usernames Call of Duty: WarZone 17
Carlos PlayStation's Conversations with Creators talks BO3 General Call of Duty 0
S Will Black Ops 3 be on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3??? General Call of Duty 3
eGsistance Call of Duty titles on sale on PlayStation and Xbox Live till April 27th General Call of Duty 0
TeamNiceDynamite Will the Playstation Catch Up With AW? General Call of Duty 19
KobaltZero Playstation gaming community website Video Games 0
M Multi Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only Clan Recruitment 0
S PlayStation Network ID Thread Clan Recruitment 55
Carlos "4 the players" PlayStation since 1995 Video Games 1
Carlos Battlefield 4 arriving to PlayStation 4, and Xbox One Video Games 0
Ash-Dash PSN MW3 free for all event April 14 @ 2pm Eastern @ Playstation Gamer League Clan Chat 0
Carlos PlayStation 4 Video Games 0
X 1-Year PlayStation Plus Giveaway! Enter now! Video Games 0
X PSN Playstation 3: Elite Clan: Vans_Elite Clan Recruitment 0
X PSN Playstation 3: Elite Clan: Vans_Elite Clan Chat 0
Carlos Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for PlayStation Vita leaked General Call of Duty 2
MIKEY_MALICE PSN UNITED VANGUARD <UNiV> - A Growing, Semi-casual, Laidback Clan | PS4 & PS5 Clan Recruitment 0
J Xbox Live Looking for casual over 18 people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 2
D PSN Casual Player looking for group. Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for a casual clan... Clan Recruitment 2
S PSN Looking for Casual Clan or Regiment Clan Recruitment 2
ohSKEEToh PSN Freedom Coalition Clan Looking for casual members Clan Recruitment 1
Geist-85 Multi Looking for non toxic casual players!!!! Mostly Hardcore TDM Clan Chat 5
B PSN PS4 casual COD player Clan Chat 1
20rLucifer PC [20r] Casual, fun, and Comp! Come check out our COD Clan! Clan Recruitment 2
H Multi Cortex is looking for casual and competitive gamers Clan Recruitment 2
K PSN Looking for a clan PS4 casual Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi Small Casual Discord Group Here Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 6
P Xbox Live Looking for a casual clan Clan Recruitment 7
N PSN LFC, multi-platform, QS/Sniping, run&gun,HC/Core, 18+ comp and casual. And active. Clan Recruitment 1
L PSN Assembling a casual team together COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
M PSN Player Looking to start casual team Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN illmatic >clan> (competitive/casual) Modern Warfare Clan Recruitment 0
X PSN UK GAMER LOOKING FOR PS4 CASUAL CLAN Clan Recruitment 0
C Multi Death Is Before Dishonor comp/casual recrutement Clan Recruitment 2
T PSN Looking for Casual clan Clan Recruitment 5
R Multi Looking for a casual clan Clan Recruitment 5
BSK EXiLE IX Xbox Live Blacksky 17+ Casual & Competitive Clan Recruitment 0
SpinCrash PC [18+] PRIMER Gaming Community | Casual + Comp Clan Recruitment 0
thecampkiller PC [TWP] The Wolf Pack is now recruiting for casual and comptitive players Clan Recruitment 7