• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Please rate my video

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Low FPS is unplayable! Please help Call of Duty: WarZone 1
J Warzone Questionairre for research project - please answer very quick Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C PS5 Not Picking up latest update. Please help. 30th March Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Low fps please help! General Call of Duty 1
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking to join a clan (Please Read) Clan Recruitment 3
V Need Moderator help Please Completed Suggestions 3
C Can we please get a game mode where snipers and shotguns aren't usable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R Twitch please come and have a chat with me! Call of Duty Media 0
M Moving to PC, Advise please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
S Super Stutter. Please Help!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
J Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P can't unlock the grau 5.56 please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Please support my new COD montage!:) I’ll sub back! Call of Duty Media 1
O PLEASE HELP!! General Call of Duty 3
K Please help with menus Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E Please freakin REPORT this cheater - punkinlord Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
S Please help with resume from save issue. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Somebody please help me understand - Evidence Board Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Help please! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C PSN Look for a clan please be a chill clan. Clan Recruitment 7
SargeyYT Please Watch This Video Call of Duty Media 0
R friend request pending on log in then disappears. please help! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
W Please have a NO SHOTGUN MODE and keep lobbies... Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
C pc player mouse and keyboard settings please Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
O Please have Separate loadouts for warzone an multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
G-Stars77 Multi Looking for a clan please Clan Recruitment 2
D Please, for the love of God, add a penalty system for people who quit Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
S please check me out Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Need a Regiment to join Please Clan Recruitment 0
Kellomies GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies I just uploaded a new video on my channel, please show some support Call of Duty Media 0
G Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Wiseowl help with record sheet please! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Hardcore Warzone PLEASE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
F gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
F SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING PLEASE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
F ANTICHEAT SYSTEM PLEASE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F please deactivate voice in gulag Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 25
M Modern warfare montage! please check it out! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Please check This out! Call of Duty Media 0
H Please explain too me Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
M Can we please adjust the idiotic "Corner-Jump Meta" Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
S Please make BR 'Classic' a permanent addition Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
Povstreaming Follow me please. Call of Duty Media 1
P Please add a FOV slider for console on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0