• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

PLEASE Treyarch, do NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydemax

Recruit
...add aim assist into the PC version of Black Ops 4.

It's bullshit and gets unfair kills. It nullifies any movement you use by tracking you with pixel perfect accuracy. It doesn't require skill. I'm prepared to be downvoted but I know any decent PC player will agree with me. If you're a console player, please do not come and have a whinge at me.

Angels of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Is anybody else having this same promblem ? (Please gets Treyarch's attention) General Call of Duty 3
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty: WarZone 4
O Please have Separate loadouts for warzone an multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
G-Stars77 Multi Looking for a clan please Clan Recruitment 2
D Please, for the love of God, add a penalty system for people who quit Call of Duty: WarZone 4
S please check me out Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Need a Regiment to join Please Clan Recruitment 0
Kellomies GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies I just uploaded a new video on my channel, please show some support Call of Duty Media 0
G Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Wiseowl help with record sheet please! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Hardcore Warzone PLEASE! Call of Duty: WarZone 9
F gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty: WarZone 3
F SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING PLEASE Call of Duty: WarZone 19
F ANTICHEAT SYSTEM PLEASE Call of Duty: WarZone 0
F please deactivate voice in gulag Call of Duty: WarZone 12
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty: WarZone 25
M Modern warfare montage! please check it out! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Please check This out! Call of Duty Media 0
H Please explain too me Call of Duty: WarZone 12
M Can we please adjust the idiotic "Corner-Jump Meta" Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
S Please make BR 'Classic' a permanent addition Call of Duty: WarZone 8
Povstreaming Follow me please. Call of Duty Media 1
P Please add a FOV slider for console on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Please add money back to boxes Call of Duty: WarZone 11
B I absolutely stink at this game - please help Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
K Call of Duty Mobile help, please General Call of Duty 1
H Please explain too me General Call of Duty 0
K Punish one group to please another. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
S Spent 30 hours getting footage/editing this montage. Please Enjoy! Call of Duty Media 0
R Please bring back Plunder with TRIOS and QUADS Call of Duty: WarZone 3
R Please Help me with this Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Wiseowl Buying from cod store? Please someone answer! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
BeneathGod Please Make Realism and Night varient a core playlist Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
A Noob help please Call of Duty: WarZone 3
P FPS DROP, HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Help please with download Call of Duty: WarZone 1
P Someone please explain!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S Can We Please Change This Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
M please help me Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
H Fov question, please help Call of Duty: WarZone 0
H Can we please have shoot the ship mode back as... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C Hi i really need help please [PC] Shadow texture glitch from distance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AidsMaid PSN Inv me for SnD please - USA/PSN Clan Chat 1
R Please read! Call of Duty Media 0
Iaudio_JT Comeback video!! Give pointers please! Call of Duty Media 3
VoiDProjects Multi Go join this discord please Clan Chat 0
P Xbox Live Clan please Clan Recruitment 2
I PSN Hardcore TDM and KC players looking for a clan, please read Clan Recruitment 3