• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Plunder Gameplay Changes

Hi Everyone, what is happening in Plunder, Plunder is all about the cash, whether you kill for cash or run around on the quiet opening chests and doing contracts I love the fact that there is more than one strategy to win.

last couple of days I’ve noticed a strange fact… there is no money to collect, places like Train Station and both East and West Prom have nothing to loot, it’s not just the odd random drop it’s 5 days straight. I know the developer is constantly playing with the sandbox but why? Plunder works as it was, it wasn’t broke so why mess with it or is there a fault? We know the game has had the odd moment where dodgy code slips through.

As is, it now requires you to tour the map looking for kills or loot - I imagine the changes are deliberate to make games last longer but I didn’t think Plunder needed that

would be great if in the release notes Raven shared changes that would impact how you Play the game

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I have noticed that as well..

I like the fact that it does extend game play, but it's annoying as hell to get in the top 10 with so little cash to collect... Since I pretty much exclusively play PLUNDER, it's a pain in the arse..

I have had a couple rounds where the cash was more plentiful albeit not nearly as much as before... But those rounds are very few and far between...

There is a huge dearth of cash just lying around.. I too am curious as to why TPTB chose to do this..

Just one more indication that PLUNDER is the red-headed step child of the Call Of Duty world.. :^/

Haven't noticed a difference myself. Got a few 1st places last night. Underground bunkers usually have a lot of caches as well. Made 300k in less than 5 mins one night just in that bunker.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Haven't noticed a difference myself. Got a few 1st places last night. Underground bunkers usually have a lot of caches as well. Made 300k in less than 5 mins one night just in that bunker.

Yea, it's not the cache boxes..

It's the little bundles of cash that used to permeate the areas...

3K, 5K, 10K little bundles lying around.. Virtually non-existent..

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Lone Wolf Clutter in Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 PLUNDER IS BACK!!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Plunder Seems To Have Disappeared.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Plunder) Anti - Tank -Duos- “Victory” Call of Duty Media 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
Lone Wolf Plunder: WTF Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Virtually Guaranteed .... Get In The Top 10 In Warzone Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
AntiCheatAgent94 Quad Teams Back For Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 PLUNDER Section For Warzone??? Completed Suggestions 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Really Wish IW Would Have Singles/Duos/Trios/Quads Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F PSN Looking to join a Plunder Warzone Clan. Clan Recruitment 0
P Plunder - Blood Money: Do People Actually? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
CoolNameM8 Multi Plunder Regiment Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
Y Plunder Stat Tracking Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Modern Warfare Plunder eXE Call of Duty Media 0
B Plunder lobbies should go back up to 150 i.o. 102 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Plunder - Quads + Solo User Bonuses Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Multi Plunder!! Clan Recruitment 14
J Who Took Away My Plunder?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
O War-zone/Blood Money/ Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
B Where is plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 21
G Hackers in plunder PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Plunder - Quads + Solo User Bonuses Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
CODForums Plunder Pack Vehicle Skins featuring Xzibit Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Respawn time in Plunder modes. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L Multi Plunder crews? Clan Recruitment 0
S Your drop-in logic in Plunder SUCKS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Best class setup for plunder/warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Plunder is no longer Fun Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D Thank you for bringing back plunder trios Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
O COD War Zone - Plunder General Call of Duty 0
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
ggChillinz How do marked targets work in Plunder? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Please bring back Plunder with TRIOS and QUADS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
I PC West coast NA pc player lf plunder group Clan Recruitment 1
M Gamemodes: Demolition and plunder trios/quads Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D What's with respawns in Plunder? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Multi plunder sqaud recruitment Clan Recruitment 1
Y Make Solos, Duos, Trios and Quads in both Plunder and BR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
D Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
V Just bring back trios in Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 15
K Buy stations to random in plunder. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Deth_effelt_87 Multi LF clan plunder us. Wis. Clan Chat 0
A Multi Looking for a plunder/war zone clan Clan Recruitment 5
T PC LF WZ PLUNDER CLAN Clan Recruitment 3
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone's Plunder is another mode where you can earn cash Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
5 CoD mobile gameplay General Call of Duty 0
A I just got COD Vanguard (Check out my last gameplay) Call of Duty Media 1
JetskjiOnTwitch HOW TO KILL CAMPERS!SOLO WARZONE HIGH KILL GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0