• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC points/weapon in bank/fridge in singleplayer to multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginof

Recruit
hi guys, if i put points/weapon in bank/fridge while i'm in singleplayer, will i be able to use them in multiplayer? thanks ;)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Nope. Everything is separate, and has been since COD4. This logic changed with CODGhosts. You could carry points from Single Player to Spec Ops and a little bit of Multiplayer (since most of the Spec Ops features are commonplace in multiplayer). Advanced Warfare has this - more or less.

However, the upcoming Black Ops 3 - Treyarch is trying to unify the whole experience through co-op, multiplayer, and zombies - so if you're in a lobby with a few teammates, you can take your game to another mode or section, therefore... Points may be brought from A mode to B mode.

reginof

Recruit
Ya welcome! :)
Dude, i tried to do it and it works :D i think that it doesn't work on consoles.. but if you have bought it on steam, than it will works.. maybe because everytime you open black ops 2 you have to access to steam, or you can't play it.. so black ops 2 (pc) is always connected to the online, unlike consoles, and if you put weapons/points in the fridge/bank in solo, you'll be able to take them in multiplayer :D

p.s.: sorry my english :)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Dude, i tried to do it and it works :D i think that it doesn't work on consoles.. but if you have bought it on steam, than it will works.. maybe because everytime you open black ops 2 you have to access to steam, or you can't play it.. so black ops 2 (pc) is always connected to the online, unlike consoles, and if you put weapons/points in the fridge/bank in solo, you'll be able to take them in multiplayer :D

p.s.: sorry my english :)
I'm happy for you that something turned out to be something you wanted. I don't remember being rewarded for something I did in Single Player and transferring it to Multiplayer. I liked BO2.

reginof

Recruit
Man, another question :D i saw that many players uses a weapon that do a lots of points.. something like 30-30-30 for every hit.. what is that weapon? thanks :)

reginof

Recruit
Hi guys, does anyone knows what are the easter eggs that can be completed only by one or two players? thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements