• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

possible cpu upgrade

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
thinking about going from 5600x to 5900x would it be worth it?
Past experience tells me that you have already decided on what you want to do, but I'll share my thoughts all the same.

AMD are going to launch a new range of Ryzen 3 AM4 CPUs based on the new 3d V-cache design that stacks cache memory on top of the main die allowing the CPU to have up to 3x more L3 cache which could result in up to a 25% increase in performance over a standard Ryzen 5900X.

While I am not sure when this will happen, everything I have read, heard, and watched about this is pointing to a release in early 2022.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? General Call of Duty 2
H Multi Is it possible? Clan Chat 3
I Multi Free Agent LF Clan or Possible Start Up Clan Chat 1
M Possible MW Update? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
D Suggestion - Treyarch - Possible rework to counter Flak Jacket perk? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
G Help as soon as possible Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Possible idea? General Call of Duty 0
F Will it ever be possible for PC players to disable cross-over? General Call of Duty 10
I Multi POSSIBLE NEW COD Amateur League (PC ONLY) Clan Chat 0
P Possible to choose Maps? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
L Xbox Live Possible Active Duty and Veteran Clan Clan Recruitment 0
E Multi Looking for smaller clans to merge into our clan. (Leadership roles possible!) Clan Recruitment 0
CODForums A look at possible Supply Drop loots General Call of Duty 0
I Is this even possible? General Call of Duty 4
M eVocati clan. looking for new members and a possible clan merge Clan Recruitment 4
D Advice wanted for good gaming mobo/cpu that also supports win11 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
N Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
D HIGH CPU USAGE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Couple Notes On Game Play After RTX Upgrade Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 GA-B85M-Gaming 3 RAM UPGRADE The Lounge 3
SSquiDeath feild upgrade kills, what are they? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
AntiCheatAgent94 GTX TITAN 6GB to GTX GEFORCE 1650 Upgrade??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
E New player trying to upgrade weapons Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 33
danielkrugergottel Hardware upgrade Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
Carlos Major CODForums Upgrade forthcoming CoDForums Announcements 0
CODForums Pre-Order Call of Duty: WWII and get a new Multiplayer Upgrade General Call of Duty 0
botosai78 Call of Duty All WW2 game Remake or HD upgrade General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Advanced Warfare Free Digital upgrade detailed General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare survey hints at beta, Nuketown, upgrade & more General Call of Duty 4