• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Possible idea?

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cyrusop11

Recruit
A call of duty game where the protagonist is a person who can see how he dies in the future so in campaign everytime he dies and respawns the character waked up at the last checkpoint going okay better avoid that. And everyone else in the game thinks he did it without dying and is a crazy FBI op or something. Call of duty cartels or some street war shit with teenagers

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Will it ever be possible for PC players to disable cross-over? General Call of Duty 10
I Multi POSSIBLE NEW COD Amateur League (PC ONLY) Clan Chat 0
P Possible to choose Maps? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
L Xbox Live Possible Active Duty and Veteran Clan Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Looking for smaller clans to merge into our clan. (Leadership roles possible!) Clan Recruitment 0
CODForums A look at possible Supply Drop loots General Call of Duty 0
I Is this even possible? General Call of Duty 4
M eVocati clan. looking for new members and a possible clan merge Clan Recruitment 4
B Bad idea to disable thermal optic at warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 11
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty: WarZone 31
N Multi Had the Idea and took the shot Clan Chat 0
Y Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty: WarZone 6
S Riot Shield Nerf idea Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Jasonn Idea for Another Game General Call of Duty 1
C Idea: Quickchat General Call of Duty 1
T Evil Dead video game idea-Could this happen? Video Games 1
SpeedyBullet Fresh Idea for Black ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
S My Video Game Idea Video Games 3
A Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game General Call of Duty 2
C Idea for map General Call of Duty 3
J New Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] 2 Rounds for One in the Chamber, and a New Game Mode Idea For Zombies General Call of Duty 1
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] New Multiplayer Maps, New idea for Maps General Call of Duty 5
MrRedPuff Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 3
X GOOD SERIES IDEA FOR MW3? Call of Duty Media 1
R COD IDEA EVERYONE LIKES ALOT! Call of Duty Media 0
R UNA NUEVA IDEA Call of Duty Media 0
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2