• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Post Reply Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ik0n

Staff member
Are there certain areas where people aren't allowed to reply? A lot of times when I hit 'post reply' all those buttons go white and it does absolutely nothing and I don't want to keep hitting it and triple post and what not.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Are there certain areas where people aren't allowed to reply? A lot of times when I hit 'post reply' all those buttons go white and it does absolutely nothing and I don't want to keep hitting it and triple post and what not.
What are you using? Tapatalk, or the normal forum? It looks fine from my end on the normal forum skin.

There aren't "certain areas" that you aren't able to reply. It sounds like a plugin problem to me.

Ik0n

Staff member
No, not Tapatalk.

It seems to be in the Forum Announcements or News section that doesn't let me do it.

Ik0n

Staff member
It seems to happen in Forum Announcements.. I try to post and all the buttons go white like this and it doesn't post a reply. Granted, the buttons always go white like that everywhere else but it does reply.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You're not supposed to be getting that. Looks like an upgrade of the skin is needed, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements