• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Post Season 4 Update Lag Issues

Slapmybup

Recruit
I have played with lag in this game before. A reset of my console and router normally solves the problem.

After I downloaded Season 4, I have experienced severe rubber banding and lag issues that internet and console resets cannot fix. It can't be my connection as I played Fallout 76 and GTA V whilst taking a break from this issue and no lag happens at all.(Not in the severity of CoD's lag issues anyway)

If anyone can come up with a reason as to why I am having these issues or how to fix them, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Most likely just the servers struggling. There seems to be a lot more people playing at the moment because season 4 just started. MW's servers are dogshit even under the best of circumstances. (They have been ever since Warzone released and put extra stress on their serverpark)

I haven't noticed any rubberbanding or any other visible signs of lag though

UBMurda

Recruit
ive notice my aiming has been horrible since season 4 started. either they messed up my controller or theres some lag whenever im in a gunfight my aiming gets out of control n im all over the place. Ive never been this bad with my aiming im not great either but i do feel theres some lag on this new update

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Any Speculation Season 2 Post Outbreak Event?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
T What is your PC made of? Post your Builds here! Call of Duty: WarZone 26
KeyboardDemon My first post in the Media Forum. Call of Duty Media 4
william88 Hello Everyone. My First Post The Lobby 3
B Not Seeing Post Match Screen Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Wiseowl Everyone look at this post! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
RBK_Raven Mobile Recruitment post Clan Recruitment 0
Funky Jammer Post progression bar Completed Suggestions 5
C Can I post cheaters on this fourm? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
L Xbox Live New here looking for a group to post up with (XB1) Clan Recruitment 6
M I post cod mobile content Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Want a free copy of CODMW? Sign up, post, and win! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 21
D "post thread" is kinda transparent Completed Suggestions 0
S Post a album you'd recommend! The Lounge 0
VoiDProjects You need to post The Lounge 0
Carlos Want a free copy of CODWWII? Sign up, post, and win! General Call of Duty 60
CODForums Infinite Warfare Post Launch Trailer with accolades Call of Duty Media 0
S 230 am post Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Post Reply Issues Completed Suggestions 8
N I have a montage, not sure where/how to post it Call of Duty Media 1
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 975
P I post black ops 2 gameplay on youtube www.youtube.com/user/ProStatiicTV Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Can anyone see a "Post new thread" button? Call of Duty Media 0
A Any editors/players looking for a sniping clan to post montages on?? Call of Duty Media 0
V I post regular cool or funny MW3 clips I'd appreciate it if you checked my channel out :) Call of Duty Media 0
B Need Call of Duty Help? Post on my channel! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Post clan related topics in the right places. CoDForums Announcements 0
P Post your PC Desktop The Lounge 5
J Fan Art - Post your ideas General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY THE XM4 IS THE NEW WARZONE META FOR SEASON 6 Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Season 6 Verdansk... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Season 6 freeze Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War's Season Six leads to Verdansk's demise Call of Duty News 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Sniper Loadout For Season 5 After Update Call of Duty Media 0
T Season 2 Challenges Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi LFM Warzone Battle Pass end season 4 XP grind Clan Chat 0
CODForums Season Five Cinematic Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W Unlocking previous Season characters Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Season Four Cinematic Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Season Four Hype Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
K Season Three Issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
K Season 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W Battle Pass Season 3 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Season Three Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Season 3 Battle Pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T BR Victory SEASON 3 Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Season Three Gameplay Trailer released General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Season Three Hype Trailer released General Call of Duty 0