• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pp19 bison help

Wiseowl

Recruit
I’m on my last smg to make them all platinum! I have a few camo left but can clearly see I’m struggling with reload kills. I’ve been on shoot house and still not going up even with plenty of kills, sometimes l forget to keep reloading but still would’ve thought it would’ve gone up quite a few now.

Am l just having a bad day for this today or is it normal for most people? Any tips or is that a stupid question lol!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
If you're lucky enough to get into a shipment game, you will probably find it easier there, also take off the 150 round attachment and add sleight of hand if you haven't already so you can speed up them reloads and notch up a few marks on your stock.

Wiseowl

Recruit
If you're lucky enough to get into a shipment game, you will probably find it easier there, also take off the 150 round attachment and add sleight of hand if you haven't already so you can speed up them reloads and notch up a few marks on your stock.
I never put the 150 rounds on actually haha, l’ve been so used to using them with 30 round mags l felt like l was rich with the 60 lol!

After l posted all of a sudden they started adding up. I will go to shipment with slight of hand tho thanks! I’ve got some mounted left and no attachments and that’s it! :D
You’ve also made me think is slight of hand better than amped which l have been using? I left it on when in that loadout l needed two primary weapons. That helps you reload faster too?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The bit after the comma, thanks!
What he's saying though is, take off the magazine attachment, in general. Whatever you were using... The thing is, you're forgetting to reload, because the magazine doesn't feel like it needs reloading yet.

Shoot House is a nice map to get challenges done, but i concur on Shipment.

Wiseowl

Recruit
What he's saying though is, take off the magazine attachment, in general. Whatever you were using... The thing is, you're forgetting to reload, because the magazine doesn't feel like it needs reloading yet.
I never put 150 mag on, I have the 60 mag which is standard isn’t it?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Shipment is excellent for the no attachment camo ladder, it took me 3 rounds to get all 110 kills on my road to gold for the CR-56, even with no attachments you will need to reload frequently.

The current map rotation with Shipment also has Shoothouse, both are good maps for collecting camos, but shipment is usually faster and more fun imo.

Slight of hand held speed up reload times, amped increases the speed of weapon switching, I don't think it helps with reload times.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Wiseowl

Recruit
He was assuming that you have it on. 60 mag is attachment, if i remember correctly.
I was replying to you cos you said as he said when l already said that l hadn’t, hahahah!

And no 60 mag isn’t an attachment.

Shipment is excellent for the no attachment camo ladder, it took me 3 rounds to get all 110 kills on my road to gold for the CR-56, even with no attachments you will need to reload frequently.

The current map rotation with Shipment also has Shoothouse, both are good maps for collecting camos, but shipment is usually faster and more fun imo.

Slight of hand held speed up reload times, amped increases the speed of weapon switching, I don't think it helps with reload times.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Wow to getting that many kills in a row with shipment! I might get it in 4 rounds.

l started off with no attachments on the pp19 bison so l already know that will be quite good too!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I was replying to you cos you said as he said when l already said that l hadn’t, hahahah!
Well, pay attention... lady. :p
And no 60 mag isn’t an attachment.
Maybe I'm thinking of another weapon, but yeah... Bizon has a big magazine. :D
Wow to getting that many kills in a row with shipment! I might get it in 4 rounds.

l started off with no attachments on the pp19 bison so l already know that will be quite good too!
Uh, where have you been, under a rock? (lol) I been telling you that Shipment is a good place for this kind of killstreak!

Wiseowl

Recruit
Well, pay attention... lady. :p

Tut, tut, tut, Carlos this is a bit sexist again :p

Maybe I'm thinking of another weapon, but yeah... Bizon has a big magazine. :D

That was kinda my point, l felt like l was rich with the pp19 mag as with most smg’s use 30 or 12. Well with at least the last few l had chose to use anyway.

Uh, where have you been, under a rock? (lol) I been telling you that Shipment is a good place for this kind of killstreak!
And nooo l haven’t been under a rock lol! I’ve always known shipment is a good place for kills. I just prefer shoothouse over shipment.

:D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements