• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pre-made lobbies

Fusious_

Recruit
Has anyone noticed that pre-made lobbies are so much harder than regular pubs in quick match? I just ran quite a few games with a pre-made lobby of friends and we absolutely got destroyed every game. It could just be we suck, but I for sure don't do that bad game after game. Lol

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Has anyone noticed that pre-made lobbies are so much harder than regular pubs in quick match? I just ran quite a few games with a pre-made lobby of friends and we absolutely got destroyed every game. It could just be we suck, but I for sure don't do that bad game after game. Lol
Well, yeah, but I learned that by playing more and more of the game, you rank up, like a real RPG. Your weapons become more powerful every time you unlock a part of the gunsmith customization.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements