• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Pre-made lobbies

Fusious_

Recruit
Has anyone noticed that pre-made lobbies are so much harder than regular pubs in quick match? I just ran quite a few games with a pre-made lobby of friends and we absolutely got destroyed every game. It could just be we suck, but I for sure don't do that bad game after game. Lol

Tactical Gaming

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Has anyone noticed that pre-made lobbies are so much harder than regular pubs in quick match? I just ran quite a few games with a pre-made lobby of friends and we absolutely got destroyed every game. It could just be we suck, but I for sure don't do that bad game after game. Lol
Well, yeah, but I learned that by playing more and more of the game, you rank up, like a real RPG. Your weapons become more powerful every time you unlock a part of the gunsmith customization.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DizzyDemon My Pre-build thread The Lounge 65
CODForums Pre-Order BO4, get 3 remastered maps free in BO3 General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Pre-E3 2018 Livestream reveals new maps for Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
C Will you be pre ordering? General Call of Duty 1
CODForums Pre-Order Call of Duty: WWII and get a new Multiplayer Upgrade General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance Pre-order BO3 now on XBOX One General Call of Duty 2
eGsistance BO3 Pre-order bonus pack General Call of Duty 0
Mwoakilloa GameStop BO3 Pre-order Notify General Call of Duty 3
Grim So my digital pre order glitches, and I now have to restart my install... General Call of Duty 1
Black0ut Pre-load is over 48GB! General Call of Duty 19
J Multi After scouring the web, I've found the cheapest COD AW pre order General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Pre-Order Bonus: Advanced Arsenal General Call of Duty 2
CODForums Pre-Order Advanced Warfare and get Advanced Arsenal bonus General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare available for pre-order on PS4, support pre-loading General Call of Duty 0
P Call of duty : ghosts pre-order General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 NBA 2k14 Official Trailer,Cover, and Pre-Order Bonus | Mini Mindfeed Video Games 0
Carlos Call of Duty Ghosts All Access pre-E32013 Show Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos pre-E32013 sneak preview of CODGhosts General Call of Duty 3
B Pre-Order Bonuses and Promo Items? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos GameStop reveals new Black Ops 2 pre-order bonuses. General Call of Duty 0
C Black Ops 2 Pre-Order help! General Call of Duty 3
O How to Pre Order MW3 for Free General Call of Duty 3
Z MW2 Pre-Order General Call of Duty 12
M Gigantic updates made by mentally retarded people Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
J I made friends with enemy players in Warzone! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot New Video! MP5 made this team rage HARD! Call of Duty Media 0
C Taking out Scopes and Scatter guns because of a mistake you made Call of Duty: WarZone 1
B Cod Made Simple ! How to be good at COD Call of Duty Media 0
Pantry made a new song The Lounge 0
CrazyNostalgicGamer How Infinity Ward could've made a good CoD 2016 General Call of Duty 1
P So I made a LIVE Comm Call of Duty Media 0
P So I made a montage... Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance BO3 T-shirts/bands/poster already made General Call of Duty 1
R So I made a SAC3 akimbo SMG Stealth Class (30-4) Call of Duty Media 0
tobywchu Call of Toby: Legacy of the Dragoons (A Fan-Made CoD: Ghosts Short Film) Call of Duty Media 5
A Best Montage Made Ever Call of Duty Media 0
CneTT First montage i made go check it out Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 2 made $500 million in 24 hours on November 13th General Call of Duty 0
theboxbeastful Made a Vid about NEW Features in BO2! General Call of Duty 0
S Video made for history project, your opinion General Call of Duty 0
G CoD: Clean up your lobbies Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
Carlos Modern Warfare Remastered Online Lobbies unlocked General Call of Duty 0
T Fresh Start lobbies General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Pick-13, virtual firing range, virtual lobbies & more General Call of Duty 2
O {X360} MW2 Online Multiplayer Modded Lobbies {OPEN} General Call of Duty 1
Markaccus Domination lobbies General Call of Duty 7
InfamousSlayer How To Get Into Easier Lobbies Ep 2 Call of Duty Media 0
InfamousSlayer Black Ops 2 - How to get into easier lobbies Call of Duty Media 0
L This link actually can get you modded lobbies for mw2 General Call of Duty 1
L Best link for radar and modded lobbies General Call of Duty 1