• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN PRIMAL now Recruiting

Chuck

Recruit
We are the sweatiest of the sweaties. Benefits include listening to multiple guys wheezing over the mic while chugging mtn dew and inhaling doritos.
Anyone?
Seriously though, we're a small group that just likes to play. No daily requirement. No pressure to be an elite; since you probably won't be worse than us.

Hahaha
OK in all seriousness we have just made this clan and are looking for all skill types to come and join us .
We have open ranks to fill
Captins ( incharge of running casual,comp,pro)
Soldiers.

We want to make this a great group so the more active you are the better .
We also have a primal social on discord where you can meet and chat to other gamers and play other games .

If your interested in anything here and are over 18 then feel free to message

All the best
Primal team20210121_113430.png

Chuck

Recruit
I want in
Hey salish sorry for late reply .. works been manic. Thats great that you want in , maybe if you would like to join our discord and have a game or two with the group and see if we are aclan for you .

interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Rehsifnitsua sorry for late reply works beeb crazy . Glad your interested maybe if you want to join our discord and have a game or so with the group and see if we are the clan you want to be part off

Hey salish sorry for late reply .. works been manic. Thats great that you want in , maybe if you would like to join our discord and have a game or two with the group and see if we are aclan for you .

i am intrested, i am a 20y old player from belgium, that has a passion for sniping and comp. For comp i know what i have to do and i am a teamplayer.

Chuck

Recruit
i am intrested, i am a 20y old player from belgium, that has a passion for sniping and comp. For comp i know what i have to do and i am a teamplayer.
Hi shade..thanks for reply we are looking for all types of players so would gladly have you with us at primal...we use discord https://discord.gg/FxKemuB9. Come across and I will get you talking to our team captins .

We are the sweatiest of the sweaties. Benefits include listening to multiple guys wheezing over the mic while chugging mtn dew and inhaling doritos.
Anyone?
Seriously though, we're a small group that just likes to play. No daily requirement. No pressure to be an elite; since you probably won't be worse than us.

Hahaha
OK in all seriousness we have just made this clan and are looking for all skill types to come and join us .
Soldiers.

We also have a primal social on discord where you can meet and chat to other gamers and play other games .

All the best
Primal teamView attachment 1459
Let’s Do This

Chuck

Recruit
We are the sweatiest of the sweaties. Benefits include listening to multiple guys and gals wheezing over the mic while chugging mtn dew and inhaling doritos.
Anyone?

Hahaha

All the best
Primal teamFAB4B14D-FB53-40D9-AEEE-26C88B8CB123.png

Agedapper

Recruit
We are the sweatiest of the sweaties. Benefits include listening to multiple guys and gals wheezing over the mic while chugging mtn dew and inhaling doritos.
Anyone?

Hahaha

All the best
Primal teamView attachment 1512
I play PC and PS5 send me and invite.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Anyone?

Hahaha

All the best
Primal teamView attachment 1512
You ARE going to learn the Clan Rules. That is now your first official warning.

That particular post was a brand new thread, so don't try to act all innocent with me.

RizzyB

Recruit
Anyone?

Hahaha
Soldiers.

All the best
Primal teamView attachment 1459
I’m interested!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements