1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Problems with Long ranges.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' started by Recessive Tac0, Aug 1, 2013.

?

Which did you use?

1. M14/FAL With ACOG attachment

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Sniper rifles.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Recessive Tac0

Recessive Tac0 Recruit

I know this game is getting to be 2 years old now, But i play it daily.

Why?

Because there aren't very many hackers, cheaters, and modifiers that play this game unlike this game's follow up, Black ops 2.

Now, I'm a Quick scoper and Run n' Gunner in black ops 2, But there was something i realized in the original black ops we all knew and loved:

The Sniper Rifles are garbage.

In the original Black ops, There are multiple things that were wrong with these sniper rifles:
    -The scope sways WAY to much.
    -The L96A1 basically has a 9.5/10 damage rating, and it still requires two shots.
    -And finally, the most humiliating thing:
    -The M14 and FAL (AR's) Do better.

It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me, considering i'll slap an ACOG on either Assault Rifle and out-preform sniper rifles at long range.

This is my first Forum.

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I agree with most of what you said, it's one of those reasons why I stopped playing Black Ops. Black Ops 2 is better in some respects, there's less sway, and the sniper rifles are varied with respect to mechanics. Some allow you to shoot after your last shot faster than the the other (high recoil), others have low reload.

3. Crazio

Crazio Recruit

BO2 definitely gave back our snipers. The only thing I do dislike is that shotguns are almost a better option instead of quick scoping because most maps are so small. I miss some of the bigger maps mw2 had, especially waste lands. A real sniper map. I hope Ghost will give us back such a map.