• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Problems with setting up own cracked Call of Duty 4 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasVL

Recruit
I want to build a cracked Call of Duty 4 server on my own. But there is a problem. When other people try to join they get the message: Keycode in use. Even tho it is a cracked server. The people who try to join have a cracked version of CoD4 just like me, but when I can join without any problems. I made the server on the following way:
• Downloaded cracked Call of Duty 4 on my WIndows XP server
• Patched it to V1.7
• Downloaded server.cfg, edited server.cfg and placed it in the Call of Duty 4/main folder
• Created a shortcut of iw3mp.exe on my desktop and added to the target: +set dedicated 2 + exec server.cfg +map_rotate
• Portforwarded TCP/UDP port 28960 of my server PC which ip is 192.168.1.105
After I did this I opened the shortcut and the server began to run. I could join my server from my laptop without any problem at the 192.168.1.105 IP but others can't join that IP because it's an intern IP. Then I tried to join my extern IP (which I want to keep private so lets call it externip) externip:28960 I could join also without problems. I gave the externip:28960 to other people, but they couldn't join because they got the error: Keycode in use. The network settings in the server.cfg are like this:
// Network options
set net_ip "192.168.1.105" // Set your servers IP address
set net_port "28960" // Set your port number
set com_hunkMegs "512"
set net_noipx "2" // Allow ONLY tcp/ip protocol, player/server communications

// Server Network Mode
set dedicated "2" // 0 = Listen, 1 = LAN, 2 = Internet

It's really annoying and weird because I use a cracked version of CoD4 too but I can join without any problems. And I really don't have a clue what it's caused by especially because I use externip:28960 too. So it must be cracked but for some reason it's only cracked for me. Please help me!!

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Game problems General Call of Duty 1
J Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
M Logitech G Hub problems with warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Problems with Cod Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
R Gamertag problems Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
B Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems General Call of Duty 0
D Problems that i have ran into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
K sound problems General Call of Duty 0
N Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Funny Live Session - Dic Pic Problems Call of Duty Media 0
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
J Call of Duty Advanced Warfare problems General Call of Duty 1
T Xbox Live Xbox One NAT type problems General Call of Duty 0
Tthizzle88 21. Story Time | On my Way From Work: Car Problems Call of Duty Media 0
T Mw2 Problems I need help General Call of Duty 0
Recessive Tac0 Xbox Live Problems with Long ranges. General Call of Duty 2
illusen Problems with cheaters in multiplayer mode General Call of Duty 28
B We having server problems? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos PSN Treyarch investigates Black Ops 2 problems on PS3/PSN General Call of Duty 0
D please help me multiplayer problems General Call of Duty 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Hardware Gurus... Best Setting For NVIDA GTX970 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
D LG OLED CX setting for warzone - Hgig or dynamic tone mapping General Call of Duty 1
P Low FPS, stuttering no matter what setting Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
A Setting your graphics setting lower? (Some noob questions) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
C What if the setting is between 1 & 2? General Call of Duty 1
C What will the setting be? General Call of Duty 1
J Treyarch hiring level builder indicating historical setting for CoD7 General Call of Duty 1
J The Setting General Call of Duty 1
V Multi Veterans First Responders and Civilians Welcome!!!! We are A Family Like No Other, And We Look After Our Own & Watch Each Other's Six Whether It Be In Clan Recruitment 1
N Ps4 ADS crosshairs moving on their own General Call of Duty 0
B PSN Looking for a gaming community or starting my own Clan Chat 2
Jasonn How many COD games do you own? General Call of Duty 2
S own any pets? The Lounge 18
W PSN WoA Clan ( We Own All ) Clan Recruitment 0
T How to play like you own a SCUF without buying one!!! Call of Duty Media 1
O Ops' Very Own [OvO] Looking for members [XB1] Clan Chat 0
E StaTik FuZe recruiting now, own website. Clan Recruitment 0
The Hat Trickss Mw3: My Own Blade Montages Call of Duty Media 0
K What version(s) do you own? General Call of Duty 3
K What version(s) do you own? General Call of Duty 10
K What Version do you own? General Call of Duty 1