1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN PS3 BO2- Looking for a clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by GeminiVBQ, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:52 PM.

1. GeminiVBQ

GeminiVBQ Recruit

Hi, my name is GeminiVBQ, and I'm looking for a clan on PS3. My k/d is a 1.00, (And yes I know, It's not very good, but I'm just getting back into bo2 and i had a bit of a rough start). I can snipe and quickscope, but I don't do very well unless my opponent also has a sniper. I primarily play with a PDW, an AN-94, Five-seveN, SVU-AS, and FAL (I have a very good trigger finger, so I like semi auto weapons and the AN with select fire.) My PSN name is GeminiVBQ, and I recently bought all the DLC's (I like the Peacekeeper so far, but I'm still not really used to it.) I also have a modded controller, but I only use it to shut down trash talkers. Anyways, just add me and I'll add you back. You can also contact me through Email, though I don't recommend it because I will probably take longer to respond.