1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN (PS4) Looking For A Competitive Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Chat' started by xIndica-_-xHigh, Jul 16, 2017.

1. xIndica-_-xHigh

xIndica-_-xHigh Recruit

Hay Im Looking for a Competitive Gaming Clan to join and wants to go to the leagues imma submit a Application here.

Name: Owen Stish
    PSN IGN: xIndica-_-xHigh
    Overall KDR: 1.0

How Often do i play: Mosty 8 hours or more a day i seem to play way too much but gotta stay in the game to keep that skill.

PvP Strengths:

Sometimes i go into my A-Game Mode im able dominate a entire lobby. I can focused in-game and i can concentrate on the map and learn it. I seem know where the enemy's are gonna hit from and i drop them before they even can get the advantage.

PvP Weakness:

When i get killed by a skilled player i start to lose concentration and cant focus becuase i get really Frustrated and rage because cant seem to get a beat on that skilled Player and kill him. that is my biggest weakness and the reason i go negative in-game.

Previous Clan Experiences:

I have no other clan experiences.

Why would you like to join this clan?

I want to get better at call of duty and to become a better player in-game. I also want to learn to overcome my weakness and increase my skill level.

Why should we accept you?

I have good communication skills and i can use callouts very well once i know the map we will be playing on

Anything else?

I want to thank anyone for reading my application and considering it. Ill enjoy going to the leagues with you.

2. Skirata

Skirata Recruit

By competitive. Do you mean eSports?

3. xIndica-_-xHigh

xIndica-_-xHigh Recruit