1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN PS4 looking for mature fun crew

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Truelife83, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Truelife83

Truelife83 Recruit

I have played all of call of duty games but haven't liked the last few. Just learned of Mwr and bought it yesterday. I'm now looking for fun nature people to play with. Spent slot of nights playing this game with good friends and ways had a great time. I'm not the best player and not the worst but always do better playing in a party where some strategy is involved. I have weird work schedule that doesn't let me get online for few days in row but also gives me lots days off where I do play slot. Usually on at night eastern time Zone of USA. Truelife98 is my psn

2. lopeism

lopeism Recruit

hey im starting a website/team reichgaming.com.ivgfx.com soon to be reichgaming hoping to assemble and sponsor a professional e sports team

3. EagleEyeMick

EagleEyeMick Recruit

Hey. Were a large UK and USA clan mainly but we have members from all over the world. We have many types of Cod gamers from competitive to casual fun gaming. Also as you say you want a more mature clan we are all over 18. We all have and use headsets and work together for the win.

You would get a warm friendly welcome should you decide to give us a try. Have a look at www.dagclan.com/forum

Hope to see you soon.

DaG_EagleEyeMick

[​IMG]