1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PS4 promo REALLY WORKS!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by joysticaddicted1, Feb 6, 2017.

Sponsored
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joysticaddicted1

Hi all PS players! It is possible to get Playstation cards just sharing one link! But I need you to help me do that! I just need to share this link with as many people as possible https://www.Playstationnpromotion.com/dMzaKRX! One friend of mine already has his $17! 99

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

1. CODForums does not encourage, endorse, or support websites like this. Please enter at your own risk. We're not responsible for your incidents if you do get scammed out of this "deal." Please use the PlayStation store for "awesome deals." Its there if you really look.

2. Wrong Forum. I've moved it for you. Make another one, and I will ban the account.

3. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.