• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN [PS4] RRG Clan Recuitment

Sep 27, 2018
RaZe Reign Gaming is a great Gaming Clan/community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun an be in a competitive environment. We currently play Call of Duty WW2. If you don't see a game listed and would like to help create a battalion please feel free to message me and we can discuss creating one.

Requirements: We ask that you at least be at least 17+ years old to join. We encourage you to attend one meeting/game night a week or whenever i have days off from work. We ask that you follow all the forums rules. Must have a working mic. We are an PS4 & PC only group an clan.
We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Playstation 4 & PC and don't require a strict commitment. There is no K/D requirements to join but, we like to know your average on our clan application. We are an organized friendly Gaming/Clan community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for it's members. RRG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. within the Guilded website. Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.

If you're looking to get into full teams, come and join us. We're a large and expanding community, currently seeking more members for our RRG Battalion. Our RRG Company is looking for new members for CoD:WWII and hoping to get some new members interested in playing!

We are also looking for clan Moderators, Graphic designers, Video editors and more. If you wanna be part of it. Send me a DM.

wanna join heres the application link: http://www.guilded.gg/r/CvzE86rX1R

Like CODForums!

Advertisements