1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PS4 Trigger Attachments

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jordan Vaughn, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Jordan Vaughn

Jordan Vaughn Recruit

Hello, does anyone here play PS4? I ran across these adjustable trigger attachments made by a company called Trigger King. I bought some and I have had them for a few days now and I really enjoy them Thought I would share with you guys about them for anyone interested. not sure if I am allowed to post links in here because I am not trying to advertise. (If a forum moderator allows it, I will share the link) but definitely check them out. I love my pair.

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I play on PS4, but I don't use any "modded" add-ons. Go ahead and post the link. :) As long as you're not advertising your forum and it doesn't look like spam - it's all good.

3. Jordan Vaughn

Jordan Vaughn Recruit

Thanks! the website is www.triggerking.com and I highly recommend them man, should consider it. They are awesome.