• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PS5 Not Picking up latest update. Please help. 30th March

Hi,

So my PS5 isn’t registering the latest update at all. I “check for update” it says it has the latest. I start the game, it appears to have logged me out and asks for activision account but it uses my PSN. And won’t let me do anything. Anyone have a fix or know of this?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
G PS4 to PS5 Data Transfer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
WARHAMMERKVLT PSN Looking for clan (USA/PS5) Clan Recruitment 8
T PSN Need 3 people to help with seal the deal trophy on PS5 Clan Chat 0
I Confused with Warzone on PS5 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
MIKEY_MALICE PSN UNITED VANGUARD <UNiV> - A Growing, Semi-casual, Laidback Clan | PS4 & PS5 Clan Recruitment 0
D Ps5 to PS4 crosse play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K Cold War for PS5 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
H If PS5 or Xbox won’t allow disabling of Criss platform with PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T After Latest Update, Switch Over Is More Reliable Call of Duty: WarZone 9
karatekid Latest update has messed my gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
L Increased ping since latest update (May) General Call of Duty 0
R WAW latest patch for mulitplayer General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops 2's latest DLC is "Origins"? General Call of Duty 0
MrBrogable I am new to the Forums. Here is my latest video, could you guys give me some constructive feedback? Call of Duty Media 3
9 Latest 909Crew Montage! Call of Duty Media 0