• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN (PS5) SIL3NTKILL Lookin for a clan!

SIL3NTKILL

Recruit
Hey guys, title really says it all. I’m not new to the whole clanning/community thing. Ran multi-community clans for PC, and was part of multiple leadership positions, and vice-versa.

Just looking for a new home and to meet new friends, and game it up with.

Thanks!
SIL3NTKILL

- Add me on Discord @SIL3NTKILL #9938

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Moving from Xbox to ps5 unlinking issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Strike x16 CoD CW Nuketownd’84 Tec-9 PS5 max sensitivity Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
A PSN Looking for players to complete all Zombie trophies on PS5 Clan Chat 0
W PS5 crashing issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
C PS5 Not Picking up latest update. Please help. 30th March Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G PS4 to PS5 Data Transfer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
WARHAMMERKVLT PSN Looking for clan (USA/PS5) Clan Recruitment 8
T PSN Need 3 people to help with seal the deal trophy on PS5 Clan Chat 0
I Confused with Warzone on PS5 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
MIKEY_MALICE PSN UNITED VANGUARD <UNiV> - A Growing, Semi-casual, Laidback Clan | PS4 & PS5 Clan Recruitment 0
D Ps5 to PS4 crosse play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K Cold War for PS5 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
H If PS5 or Xbox won’t allow disabling of Criss platform with PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
I Multi Snipers Only clan ~One Shot Kill~ lookin for people! Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Lookin for clan Clan Recruitment 3
C Multi I’m lookin FB for a regiment Clan Chat 0
ImossyoakI Multi Axon Gaming lookin for mature gamers Clan Recruitment 0
K PSN Lookin for a feeder/sniper Clan Recruitment 0
D Xbox Live Lookin to start a new clan Clan Recruitment 2