• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pump Action Shotguns Bible for the people

I come like Jesus, out of nowhere, bringing you some tips and tricks. For years I've seen people used the shotguns like pro, I tried to mimic but no success, they were simply to fast for me. Then I figured out its secrets. WhicH I am sharing with you guys in my videos. After watching this, you will no longer feel like a shotgun virgins. You're well experience and ready to kick butt--with some practice.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I come like Jesus, out of nowhere, bringing you some tips and tricks. For years I've seen people used the shotguns like pro, I tried to mimic but no success, they were simply to fast for me. Then I figured out its secrets. WhicH I am sharing with you guys in my videos. After watching this, you will no longer feel like a shotgun virgins. You're well experience and ready to kick butt--with some practice.

Hi, welcome to CoDForums, I'll check that video out later, thanks for the upload and enjoy the forums, I hope you get involved with the many conversations we enjoy on here.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements