• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Punish one group to please another.

They keep flip flopping on warzone. First two man plunder , then trios, then quads only for it to go back to two and now three. Every one likes to play something different but activision can seem to figure it out and keeps punishing one group to please another. I haven't played warzone in weeks now after they axed my favorite.

Angels of Death

Wiseowl

Recruit
They keep flip flopping on warzone. First two man plunder , then trios, then quads only for it to go back to two and now three. Every one likes to play something different but activision can seem to figure it out and keeps punishing one group to please another. I haven't played warzone in weeks now after they axed my favorite.
They should allow us to play what we want! Put all choices up, there are plenty of players for all so l don’t see why they won’t allow it!

I’ve heard that there are 30 million players that have now gone up to 50 million, so what is their flipping problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a little annoyed that they removed duos yet you can play trios in both plunder and br.
I think it would be good if there was always a game mode to play whether you are a solo, duo, trio or quad.
They could always rotate the game modes for each.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
They should allow us to play what we want! Put all choices up, there are plenty of players for all so l don’t see why they won’t allow it!

I’ve heard that there are 30 million players that have now gone up to 50 million, so what is their flipping problem?
Maybe the issue is with server capacity, there is a limit to how many concurrent connections any 1 server can handle and if they want to make every option to every player around the world then they will need a sufficient number of servers around the world to meet expected demand.

It's possible that they are testing different game configurations in order to determine which are the most popular based on the number of players that return some modes and not others, rather than looking to punish groups of players.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Maybe the issue is with server capacity, there is a limit to how many concurrent connections any 1 server can handle and if they want to make every option to every player around the world then they will need a sufficient number of servers around the world to meet expected demand.

It's possible that they are testing different game configurations in order to determine which are the most popular based on the number of players that return some modes and not others, rather than looking to punish groups of players.
I have no clue how servers work but my guess is, that the server doesn’t mind which game a certain player wants to play. It just connects a certain person from nearest country for the whole game in general. Surely not if you want to play duo or trio?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D PSN Casual Player looking for group. Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi Group looking for regiment recruitments. Clan Recruitment 2
A Xbox Live Looking for Group/Clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
R Multi Looking for Group Clan Recruitment 5
V PC Looking for a group Clan Recruitment 2
R PSN Cirrus Gaming Group - PS4 Clan is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi Looking for new members. We are are not a skill based group. We also consider ourself a community of gamers not a clan. Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN I’m looking for a sweaty but fun group Clan Recruitment 5
I PC West coast NA pc player lf plunder group Clan Recruitment 1
CultofGaming Multi CULT OF GAMING is Recruiting! Multi-Game Community-Oriented Group [ALL REGIONS] Clan Recruitment 6
T Multi Small Casual Discord Group Here Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 6
L Xbox Live New here looking for a group to post up with (XB1) Clan Recruitment 6
J Why do you have to join a new group of players every match? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Xbox Live I need a good group Xbox Clan Chat 2
G Xbox Live Looking for group Xbox one X Clan Recruitment 3
Mara Jade Women of Call of duty mw facebook group Clan Chat 0
N App competition group Clan Chat 0
N PSN Adults looking for group to play with Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi Looking for HC only group Clan Recruitment 0
M PSN Swashbuckling Jackalopes recruiting is casual fun group of players Clan Recruitment 1
I PSN Looking for a group who plays hardcore on WWII or BO3 Clan Recruitment 0
J PSN Mature Semi-Competitive Clan/Group Clan Recruitment 1
T PSN Looking for a group of guys! Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Looking for 18+ Group Clan Recruitment 3
C PSN Looking for clan/group (BO3) Clan Recruitment 7
CrakaVeli PSN Looking For Clan/Group For HC Game mode Clan Chat 0
G PSN We Are Blood Demon Gaming and We are recruiting for Upcoming clan/group battles.evryone Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Pyke BO3 Group for Streamers (Xbox One) Call of Duty Media 0
S (PS4) I need a casual pub Domination group Clan Chat 0
C Looking for group of players to play with or clan Clan Chat 1
S Looking to joinPs4 Bo3 HC group Clan Chat 2
G Multi Looking for Black Ops 3 Group Clan Chat 8
GamingBambi Looking for a group (or small clan) XB1 Clan Chat 4
P CAG Clan (Combat Applications Group) are recruiting. [XBOX1] [PS4] Clan Chat 0
Sir_Pleasant PSN (PS4) Looking For Mature But Laid Back Clan/Group Clan Chat 1
P [Ps3]clan or group Clan Chat 0
Michael Grimes Nightly player looking for a T.D.M Clan/5 person group to join. (Ps4) Clan Chat 0
B [PS4][US] Looking for group or Clan Clan Chat 5
Galactic Fusion Galactic Fusion Clan & Group XB1 & PS4 Clan Chat 0
Comrade Derds PSN (PS4) Seeking group of casual players for A.W. Clan Chat 0
Skye Xbox Live Looking for a group of people to play with. Clan Chat 0
KobaltZero Multi Advanced warfare facebook clan recruitment group Clan Chat 0
CAG CheechDogg Xbox Live COMBAT APPLICATIONS GROUP CLAN NOW RECRUITING Clan Recruitment 19
Intense Hydra PSN Deserted Warriors (youtube group/clan) Clan Recruitment 0
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty: WarZone 4
O Please have Separate loadouts for warzone an multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
G-Stars77 Multi Looking for a clan please Clan Recruitment 2
D Please, for the love of God, add a penalty system for people who quit Call of Duty: WarZone 4
S please check me out Call of Duty Media 0