• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Quad feed

Wiseowl

Recruit
I must have got this at some point when my mission wasn’t selected! Now it’s taking forever and l am very hungry for my 4 course dinner! I’m trying to do it with an AR. I did have the vtol jet and gun ship selected, saw vids it’s best to use chopper gunner, so l swapped it. I go to small maps and l still have not got it. It’s now driving me crazy! Sometimes l find it hard to spot enemies from chopper gunner, looking all over map to find them. Sometimes l do really well using it but still says l have not completed it.

All l need to do is get a double or triple kill with another one or two kills depending what l do first? I have had a look at quite a few vids to thepoint l can’t watch another. One said you have to get 4 kills in 5 seconds not sure if this is true.

Anybody know any tips?

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Shipment + Camping + Precision Airstrike in the middle (I do mean in the middle.)

This combination is exactly how I got this:

View: https://twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/1265457725540098048

But doing so will have many enemies coming for you, as in, you'll have a target on your back (well, it's exactly what you want...) If you want everyone to converge there...

Or you can do it the hard way with a shotgun, but this is more difficult than you think (ahem, easier said than done.)

View: https://twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/1266037163084386305

Wiseowl

Recruit
@Carlos
Thanks, l have tried shipment a few times but not in the middle with a Precision Airstrike so I’ll give that a go. I thought most people were at the corners so maybe that’s where l’ve gone wrong.

If Airstrike doesn’t work for me do you think it could be done with ar?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
@Carlos
Thanks, l have tried shipment a few times but not in the middle with a Precision Airstrike so I’ll give that a go. I thought most people were at the corners so maybe that’s where l’ve gone wrong.

If Airstrike doesn’t work for me do you think it could be done with ar?
Yes, like I did in 2nd video. The thing is, its very hard to get everyone into the same place at the same time unless you've pissed them off (hence my strategy). The thing is, ARs aren't very good at reloading. So you're going to need everyone in the same vicinity. Quad Feed and Fury Kills is chain kills in rapid successes.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Yes, like I did in 2nd video. The thing is, its very hard to get everyone into the same place at the same time unless you've pissed them off (hence my strategy). The thing is, ARs aren't very good at reloading. So you're going to need everyone in the same vicinity. Quad Feed and Fury Kills is chain kills in rapid successes.
I’ve changed to an smg as l’ve not worked on my shotguns yet, with no success, meh, crap! All this for what, a legendary weapon! You’d think it would at least be an epic weapon with something amazing to look at, but no.

Thanks for your help but I’m gonna concentrate on getting another gun gold for now. If l do it I’ll do it, if l don’t l don’t, would help tho if the mission wasn’t staring in my face everytime l load a game.