• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Quickscoping

Bigurn

Recruit
So me and my mate have this little discussion about quickscoping, he keeps saying that quickscoping does nothing to improve ADS speed and will get pretty defensive if you disagree, which I do. It's hard not to see it's not helping ADS speed when someone is 1ms quickscoping you, I kinda thought that was the point of qs. I see people pull up sights I know are not that fast, ever been qs by a magnum?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I thought the point of qs was to reduce the time spent ads so you can remain undetected. The more time you spend looking through the scope the higher the chances are that someone will detect your glint.

Bigurn

Recruit
Have no clue I don't do it. I see others do it with deadly headshot precision which is always suspect imo but whatever perhaps they are just that good they can go around zero ms head locking