• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Random shooting when put LT xbox

Olavvk1998

Recruit
i sometimes have problems with my controller. when I press the button to aim my weapon (LT button xbox), it starts firing automatically, this sometimes happens, and sometimes it works in the normal way as it should. I don't know why this is my controller? my xbox? or the game? Btw: this is the only game i have this kind of ‘ controler’ problems. The rest is working ok.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
K Buy stations to random in plunder. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
C These random nades :D! Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Random Minitage 4 [AW edition] Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Another Random Minitage Call of Duty Media 2
Atlas of Karma Random Minitage 2 Call of Duty Media 4
Atlas of Karma Random Minitage Call of Duty Media 0
Mog105 Black Ops 2 - Random Moments Call of Duty Media 0
P Most random quickscope, wallbang, game winning kill ever Call of Duty Media 0
S Playing with random classes General Call of Duty 1
T Shooting Down The Enemy Personal Radar Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
A Why is there shooting while flying? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
C I put "The Best Day Ever" from SpongeBob on the Modern Warfare 2 Trailer! Call of Duty Media 0
Y Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty: WarZone 6
K Key to put all armour on at once Call of Duty: WarZone 2
P Xbox Live Looking to put a clan together. Clan Chat 0
kamy Put Wager Match mode in Private Match [Text Tut] General Call of Duty 7
G Will Treyarch put Reznov in a DLC zombie map? General Call of Duty 4