• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Ready Roulette - The Most Aggressive Organization

Kilimanjaro

Recruit
Why you Should Join
Ready Roulette has the most active, most veteran FPS players in video game history. Don't believe me? For more than a decade many of our current members have been playing Call of Duty since 2004. We have shown extreme high-end competitive skill in various CoD games and Modern Warefare 2019 is no different. Founded by two life-long IRL friends, we set out to create a community like to other - grounded on welcoming everyone no matter background or political view. We boast ourselves on having the most active, most loyal player base of any community. We even have our own progression system within the clan - a definitive way to keep engagement of new recruits. We set specific weekly events for both our casual and competitive player base with cash incentives.

Do I Have to Play Call of Duty all the Time?
No. In fact, we offer opportunities to be part of our larger community to be engaged with other games with cash incentives. These events are great ways for players to get to know one another outside of Call of Duty. Game types include survival, horror, strategy, and MMO.

Promotions
Like I briefly mentioned above, if you are accepted into our clan, you will be welcomed with a fully customized discord logo. "In the rear with the gear," you will first be welcomed as a reserve member and have the FULL ABILITY to climb the ranks, potentially obtain even leadership roles within the clan. This is a big part of our clan as it creates structure and authenticity.

Competitive MLG Team
Like I mentioned above, we have many talented players. We have our very own competitive team who practices on a weekly basis ensuring we are at the peak of competitive gaming. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our competitive team, you have the ability to join, but you will have to prove yourself.

Active Community & Long Life Expectancy
This community is grounded with a strong foundation - Lifelong IRL friends. This community has been structured in such a way that it will last for many years to come. For the past seven months, Ready Roulette has improved upon its foundation and has set plans to avoid this community from ever toppling.

How do I Enter?
The way to enter is to apply at (https://www.playfellowship.com/modern-warfare). Once your application is submitted and passes our first line of approval, you will be greeted via discord message by the recruiter. Upon setting up an interview time, you will be then be interviewed and once again scanned to see if you would make a good cultural fit for us. Those who have been accepted into our organization passed our application and interview process - not an easy task (more than 60% of applicants do not get accepted). We hold our requirements for entry at a high level and do not tolerate any disrespect from any member.

Lock & load - your adventure is about to begin!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements